Hide, Run

Thank you for all of the reviews/votes!

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Enjoy!

Hide, Run

"Maya, will you please go and get the trash out of Josh's room?"

Maya dropped her spoon in her cereal. Her mother couldn't be serious. "Are you serious?" she voiced out her thoughts.

"Yes," Katy answered. "He is in the shower. Just go fast."

Maya looked over at Shawn who gave her a little nod to go.

Maya groaned before getting up. She listened to the water running as she walked passed the bathroom knowing he was still in the shower. She promised herself just a few days ago she wouldn't step foot in his room and now here she was getting ready to walk in it. She slowly opened his door and was surprised to find it neat and clean, not messy at all, besides a few balled up paper thrown on the floor by his trash can as if he was playing basketball with it. She grabbed his trashcan and started to pick up the paper off the floor. She pressed her lips together as she noticed there was writing on the paper. She looked over at the door before unraveling the paper to see what it was. Maya shook her head, shocked.

"His homework. It's due today, so why is he throwing it away?" she frowned, examining the paper.

"You said you wouldn't visit my room but yet here you are."

Maya winced at the sound of his voice. She closed her eyes cursing the gods above before she turned to see a fresh out of the shower Josh but this time instead of a towel wrapped around his waist he was shirtless with gym shorts hanging low on his waist.

"Enjoyed the view so much you couldn't resist coming and seeing it again."

Maya forced herself to look away as Josh dried his hair. "No. I'm here to empty your trashcan because my mom requested me to not because I chose to."

Josh smirked, nodding.

"Why is this balled up on your floor? Why aren't you turning it in?" she asked, holding up his homework. "You completed it and it's right so why aren't you turning it in?"

Josh shrugged, "Don't want to."

"You should. Josh. You know it's not too late? You've only messed up the first half of this year, right? Before that you were a straight "A" student and you're obviously still smart because," she held up his homework.

"Why do you care if I turn my homework in or not?" Josh asked, slipping a t-shirt on.

Maya sighed. "I don't but I think it's dumb that you actually did your math homework correctly and you aren't going to turn it in to get the credit. Why wouldn't you want to turn this in?" she questioned as she walked a little closer to him. The two stared at each other for a moment before Maya shook her head, "Never mind, it's none of my business," she said, putting down his homework on his bed.

Josh took in a deep breath as she slipped out of his room. He walked over picking up his homework, staring down at it before he allowed it to fall out of his hands back onto his bed.

XOXOJOSHAYAXOXO

"I haven't had the chance to ask you yet but how are you enjoying having a brother?" Farkle asked as him and Maya walked into the chemistry lab.

"He is not my brother. Don't ever call him that," Maya snapped more harshly than she attended to at Farkle as she sat down on one of the lab's stools.