All A Mistake

Thank you for all of your reviews/votes. They mean so much to me and I'm so sorry for the wait!

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

Enjoy!

All A Mistake

Maya walked in the front door of her house as she redid her messy bun still sweaty from her workout. She took her gym shoes off as she slipped her earbuds into the pocket of her jacket. She headed to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge before looking over at the time. A small smile came to her face knowing she still had chance to spend a little alone time with Josh before he had to leave to go to Cory's for what was the fourth week in a row while her parents forced her to have a family dinner with them. She headed up the stairs and straight to his room, knowing he planned on getting his homework out of the way for the weekend.

"Gorgeous! Where have you been?" Josh asked as she entered his room.

"The gym," she answered as she walked over and straddle his lap.

"I could have gave you a work out," he smirked, seductively, causing her to roll her eyes and smile.

"Josh!" she shrieked, whacking him on his chest.

"It's the truth and you know I could still give you that workout if you want," he told her kissing her along her neck up to her cheek then finding her mouth.

Maya smiled into the kiss. "What kind of work out did you have in mind? Because I have to take a shower and you have to go to your brother's," she murmured against his lips.

"Oh, don't worry, my workout we can do and shower at the same-" Josh began to answer but interrupt by his phone. "-time. Ignore it," he told her, pulling her back in for a deep kiss. He sighed against her mouth when his phone began to ring again and Maya pulled away and reached for his phone.

"It's your mom."

"I told you to ignore it."

Maya smiled, shaking her head. "Answer your phone," she ordered, holding out his phone.

"But-"

"No buts. You need to talk to your mom."

Josh rolled his eyes, "Yeah because right now I want to talk to my mom as I have my girlfriend on my lap who I was trying to seduce before she called."

Maya gave him a look before he rolled his eyes and brought his cellphone up to his ear to answer. She smiled resting her head on his shoulder, placing a soft kiss on this neck.

"Hey mom."

"How's my almost birthday boy?"

Maya pulled back to look at Josh with shocked wide eyes as he deep swallowed.

"Mom-"

"I know you're not big on birthdays but-"

"Mom, I know," he sighed, wanting to drop the birthday subject because of the look on Maya's face.

"Fine. I'll drop it for now but how's my baby boy? I haven't talked to you in a while."

"Good. I've been busy," he said into phone but tap Maya's nose causing her to smile.

"By busy I hope you don't mean by partying and girls."

"No Mom. I'm not partying and I'm not distracted by girls."

Maya raised an eyebrow at Josh.

Josh put mute his phone. "What? I'm distracted by you, not girls," he told her before unmuting his phone.