Feelin' and Fallin'

Thank you for all the reviews/votes! I'm nervous for this chapter but I hope you guys enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Enjoy!

Feelin' and Fallin'

Josh leaned forward to look out the windshield to read the "All Sorts Of Sports" sign. He rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe Cory would bring him here. First, Cory shocked him when he showed up at Shawn's so late as he just finished talking to the elderly woman next door then told him he had somewhere he wanted to take him and he wanted to take him right that second. Now here he was at some sport place. He looked over and raised an eyebrow at his brother.

"I don't expect you to bat or anything but I was hoping you would or we could just talk while you watch me make a fool out of myself."

Josh stared straight ahead before shrugging and getting out of the car. He knew he didn't really have a choice so he might as well get this over with.

Cory sighed, following in behind his younger brother.

"I just wanted to talk to you. Get an update on how your feeling. How's it going. Nothing too crazy or long."

Josh nodded as he sat down on a bench and watched a young boy in one of the batting cages.

"So you don't want to bat?"

Josh took his eyes off the young boy and shook his head. "I don't play baseball anymore, Cory."

Cory reluctantly nodded before quietly taking a seat next Josh. "So, how are you liking Philadelphia?" he asked, as the two continued to watch people take turns in the bating cages.

Josh shrugged his shoulder, "It's no New York but it's okay."

"How are you liking school?"

Josh chuckled, "It's school, Cory. What do you think?"

"I know your doing okay which is more than what you can say you were doing in New York."

Josh swallowed, glancing over at his brother before glancing away. "I guess I have a reason to," he admitted, the image of a certain blonde popping in his head.

Cory nodded, knowing Josh was most likely going to be short with every question. "So how's it living with Shawn and Katy? Are they treating you okay?"

Josh nodded, "Yeah. They've been nice."

"So you don't mind living with them?"

Josh shook his head.

"And Maya?"

Josh looked at Cory sharply, "Maya?"

"Yeah. What's your thoughts on her?"

Josh swallowed, knowing this was most likely a trick question. It's not like he could come right out and tell his brother his first initial thoughts about Maya when he first saw her come down the stairs and all the different ways he pictured he could have fun with her or how the blonde now has his full attention and consumes his thoughts because he knew he would be dead or taken as far away as possible from her and he wasn't ready for that to happen. "She's cool."

Cory slowly nodded, his eyes on his little brother, "At first I was a little nervous you two wouldn't get a long."

Josh frowned, wondering why. "We get along fine," he shrugged his shoulder.

"Good."

Josh nodded, as he watched a guy who looked around his age in the batting cage hitting every ball at eighty miles per hour and knowing at one time that used to be him.