Run, Hide

Thank you for your votes and reviews!!

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Enjoy!

Run, Hide

"I can't demand a date."

"Why not?"

"It's rude."

"And?"

Farkle rolled his eyes. "Josh."

"Farkle, I promise you it will work and we had a deal and you broke it. I told you I would give you until Monday it's now Friday. We passed Monday."

"Josh, there's no point. Say, she says yes, I'm going to get one date and ruin it and she'll never go out on another date with me again and I'll ruin our friendship so why bother?"

"Farkle, buddy, you don't give yourself enough credit and in case you have forgotten what our deal is let me remind you. If you don't ask her out then I will ask her out and you know I don't accept no."

"You wouldn't."

"I would," Josh countered, nodding. "I'll go over there right now and ask her out."

"Who are you going to ask out?" Maya questioned as she took her seat next to Josh.

"You, Gorgeous. Who else?" Josh answered, putting his arm around Maya's shoulder.

Both Maya and Farkle rolled their eyes before Josh got back serious.

"Farkle, I'll even throw you another bone. How about this? We," he said, pointing to him and Maya. "Will go on a double date with you and Smackle," he suggested causing Farkle to look a little more at ease at the idea of asking Smackle out. "And I'll give you pointers throughout the whole night. There is no way for the date to go wrong," he grinned as Maya shook her head next to him. "We will even do the typical dinner and a movie date. Simple. You can't go wrong with it. We will find out what one of her favorite restaurant is and then go and see the new Spiderman movie and we will be at your side the entire night."

Maya scrunched her face up, "I don't think Smackle is a Spiderman movie type of girl."

"Even better," Josh exclaimed, grinning.

Farkle looked over at Josh questioningly as Maya once again shook her head.

"She is not going to want to watch the movie," he pointed out. "Which means you can even do something better than watching the movie. Just sit in the back row and not next to us."

Maya whacked Josh on the chest, "Farkle is a respectable gentleman unlike you and isn't going to expect Smackle to make out with him on their first date at the movie theater."

"Unlike me?" Josh shrieked, pointing at himself. "I had no plans to make out with you during the movie. I actually want to see Spiderman. Just because you want to make out during the movie doesn't mean-"

"I want to make out during the movie?"

"Yeah, you. You're the one who looks disappointed at the fact we aren't going to make out during the movie."

"I am not disappointed."

"So you don't want to make out?"

Maya stared at Josh as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why am I always here to witness you two?" Farkle asked, shaking his head.

"We will finish this later," Josh muttered to Maya. "Back to you Farkle! You may be a respectable guy," he began, looking over at Maya. "But at the end of the night I know what you want," he continued, earning him another whack and look from Maya. Josh ignored her look and instead took her hand into his and gave it a little squeeze. "Now, here's your chance Farkle. Go over there and ask her out."