Chapter Five: There's A Thug In My Life, How Am I Gonna Tell My Momma?

January 5th
Location: W60th Street

January 5thLocation: W60th Street

Erin L.

Was it morning? What the hell did I drink? What the hell did I smoke? this pillow was way softer than it was the night before and the bed felt a little comfier.

"Wait" I whispered to myself sitting up in the bed that wasn't the one from Nipsey's studio room.

The breeze from the fan hit against my naked body, I clutcwhed the sheets against my body slowly looking to my right side seeing Nipsey sleeping peacefully with his arm behind his head.

"No, we couldn't have" I mumbled pulling the sheet up, revealing my complete nakedness and Nipsey with only boxer briefs labeled with The Marathon around the waist band.

"Don't panic Erin, you do get naked when you get shit faced" 

I took the sheet off easing out of the bed cautiously not to wake Nipsey, my legs felt like a bowl of Jello.

"Maybe you danced a lot"

 I tried convincing myself I didn't have drunk and high sex with Nipsey.

"The condoms" I snapped my fingers, tip toeing to his dresser to check the unopened box of condoms I had found yesterday, my soul left my body seeing the seal broken on the box of twenty condoms.

"You have got to be kidding me" I faked cried counting up only eighteen condoms left.

This wasn't what I came to Crenshaw for, I came here to work on my craft not to become a gang member and have wild sex with a guy that wasn't usually my type. I was spiraling out of control, and I didn't like the feeling.

I had to remove myself out of this room, if I didn't remember last night then neither would he. Here was a time that my acting skills could come out and play to work in my favor.

"I'm so sore"

I would have appreciated remembering getting fucked last night, from the amount of soreness and condoms used, it had to be at least decent.

John S: I see your money is really low, remember you are responsible for generating more money for yourself or try and figure out how to survive off of what you have.

I needed to sit down and make myself a strict budget to live by while I was living out here maybe even go on a vegan diet to cut down on the cost of food. I got into the shower hurriedly washing myself before Nipsey woke up I wanted to get out of this house, because I was too afraid to figure out if he was aware of our activities the night before.

"Damn why you ain't wake me up? I got to go out and sell clothes"

I could hear him peeing in the toilet, did none of these doors in this house have working locks, I needed to try and get myself together so he wouldn't suspect something was up.