Chapter Seventeen: Entanglement

Erin|Boog

Erin: Ultrasound tommorrow @ 8AM, UCLA Obstetrics & Gynecology

I kept my word about keeping Nipsey up to speed with appointments and how the baby was doing other than that I distanced myself and put my focus in being healthy and working on the film.

Nipsey: I'll drive you there.

Erin: No that's alright, I'll meet you there

I didn't want any special treatment from him, if we were just co-parenting I wanted to set the boundaries now so that I wouldn't end up like Tanisha thinking he was my man and we were a family.

Nipsey: It doesn't have to be like this Boog.

There was no point in replying, it would just end up being some petty argument and I just wanted to be the bigger person and stay mature through this process.

Nipsey: You can try and hide away, ignore me but don't forget you work with me. See you there Boog

This time it wasn't about hiding or running from him because I didn't know how I would react, I was going to be cordial and just act like that embarrassing shit that happened to me in that parking lot a week ago never happened.

Erin: I'm not hiding, see you there

The least I could was be friendly with the father of my child and stop causing so much drama and pettiness, I knew some of my actions weren't called for and I just needed to stay in my lane, allow Nipsey to be a father when he was available.

" You look-

"I look bad don't I?" I questioned John looking down at my appearance, clearly today was wear pajamas to work day.

"Not at all, I was going to say relaxed and glowing"

Morning sickness was taking it easy on me these past few days allowing me to enjoy my food and sleep in the morning.

"Thank you, I thought you were gonna be on me for wearing pajamas"

"I've seen worse and you are here on time everyday and you stay late to perfect the parts in the film, seems to me that you deserve a pajama day"

I was working my ass off because once this baby is born I would have to go and sit my ass down somewhere and be in mommy mode.

"I had no other choice my clothes are getting tighter and this was something that actually didn't squeeze me to death"

"If you need to do another fitting lemme know and we can get that set up"

Now pushing almost 12 weeks my clothes were getting a little tighter from bloating and some weight gain, I just wanted to wear baggy and stretchy clothes.