Chapter Eight: I'm A Better Actor.

January 7th

Nipsey H.

I was on the porch smoking a blunt for breakfast when three cop cars pulled up to my crib, I put out the blunt coming down off the steps to see why they were on my property.

"Can I help y'all?"

"Nipsey what's going on?"

Erin limped outside of the house in my Lakers jersey, my boxer briefs and slides on her feet, her ponytail fucked up and sweated out from last night festivities.

"Go back in da house Boog"

She grabbed for the door but was stopped by the cop shaking his head and pointing at her.

"Actually we want to talk to her"

The officer brushed past me approaching Erin with his hand rested on his gun, I stepped in front of her to put space in between her and the cop who seemed trigger happy.

"What y'all got to talk to her about? She don't be doing shit"

"Are you Erin London?"

"Yes why?"

"Turned around and put your hands behind your back please ma'am"

Erin backed away from the cop with her hands up confused of why she was being arrested.

"Wait what did I do?"

"Put your hands behind your back ma'am"

A few more officers approached her, I knew Erin had no idea of the rules of being arrested so I knew it was my time to step up and help her.

"Boog do what they tell you"

"But I didn't do anything" Erin yelled nervously looking around frantically because neighbors were coming out to see the commotion.

"Boog it don't matter you gotta listen to them or shit gonna go left"

Erin cried turning around putting her hands behind her back, the officers swarmed her putting on cuffs.

"Ma'am you are being arrested for aggravated assault on a Tanisha Foster"

That fucking bitch called the cops on Erin after she started shit cause she was jealous about who I was with.

"Boog don't say shit to them until we get yo lawyer present"

I told Erin while the cops escorted her to their patrol car, she rested her head on the barrier between the front and back seat.

"Don't worry Boog I got you just keep quiet til yo lawyer come"

I felt bad as fuck she was going to jail over some shit that wasn't even that serious. Fighting at strip clubs was a normal thing in my hood and nobody ever snitched.