Chapter Thirteen: Number Two

February 13th

Erin L.

"Ayo why it smell like boiled eggs?"

I groaned to myself knowing I shouldn't have scarfed down all that Chinese food the night before because now I was on set with flatulence and everyone could smell it especially big mouth Slim.

" I'm sorry I ate too much last night"

"Babymom ain't no way shit crawled up out of your ass smelling like dat"

"I need some ginger ale or something"

" Everybody lets get ready for the next scen-" John froze scrunching his nose up in my direction, he had just walked into a fart of mine.

" What the hell is that ?"

"Erin" Slim coughed out, I elbowed him trying to make him shut up.

" You wanna go handle that before we start recording?"

"Can I?"

I was holding out on going to the bathroom not wanting to slow down production.

" If that's gonna stop you from doing that, please I insist"

"Thank you, I won't be long"

"Please take your time"

I rushed off to my trailer to use the bathroom, only to see Nipsey comfortable inside of my trailer with Emani playing on her pink tablet.

" What- Why? You know what never mind" I threw my hands in the air going straight for the bathroom slamming the door shut.

I busted straight out of my jeans letting my pregnancy bump hang out freely and comfortably

" You good Boogie?"

"I'm fine" I rolled my eyes at him still using that nickname for me.

"It don't smell like you good"

" My shit shouldn't smell like flowers and perfume, it's shit and it stinks" I still didn't understand his presence inside of my trailer today.

"Why are you even in my trailer when you have one of your own?"

"John thought us being around each other more would help our chemistry more on camera when we have to go and do scenes together since we seem to be at odds to him"

There was no need for us to be around each other it would literally make things worse. I wasn't ready to be by myself around Nipsey.

"Well isn't that peachy" I replied sarcastically.

"I don't see why it's a big deal you are carrying my child, da least we can do is be cordial when we are in the same space"

"Cordial for what? the baby isn't here yet so there is no reason for you to be already hogging up my personal space"