Chapter Nine: I Wasn't Giving Up On You.

February 4th

Erin L.

"This is Small Doses Podcast with Amanda Seals, today's guest has been buzzing in the media for a couple of weeks now and I am shocked because I knew nothing and this is my best friend Miss Erin London people"

" Hey everybody and I was given strict rules so I pretty much cut myself off from my usual routine like my mom didn't even know what I was doing until some footage got out of me at that strip club"

I drank from my bottled water rocking side to side in the rolling chair I was in.

" I don't even know where to begin with this, it's so many layers to this story but I'll have you start with how you ended up in Crenshaw?"

"Well I can't even talk too deeply into it but it was a venture to learn about something I wasn't educated in"

"Okay so how were you introduced to aspiring rapper Nipsey Hussle?"

I internally rolled my eyes just hearing his name made my blood boil and my skin crawl.

"I was introduced to Nipsey through a mutual friend of ours, so yeah" I popped my lips.

"So how was it meeting him like did you deal with culture shock when you arrived in Crenshaw? Because I know you and you ain't never even watch hood movies let alone go there"

We laughed at the trueness of her statement.

" It was most definitely a shock to the system, you know I was born into wealth so coming into an environment where the main thing was a lack of money was so tough like I was on a budget during my short visit and I was blowing through the money like it was nothing"

"Oh so you were on a budget explain that for me"

I scratched my head trying to figure out how to explain it without giving too much details on Johns movie he was preparing to film.

"So I only allowed myself to use ten thousand dollars , I was staying in a house for 2,500 dollars a month so I was down 7,500 by the time I paid three months of rent then I put out a thousand dollars for security"

"So I read something's online that you were caught in a drive by and someone saved your life"

I couldn't tell anyone the real story behind how Cane ended up saving me from being killed because of the person I killed unknowingly. 

"Something like that I'm not willing to go into that story on air"

"Alright moving on do you take credit for helping Nipsey finally getting his own store to sell his clothing?"

"Oh he does I didn't even know he had gotten the place he wanted, congrats to him but no I take no credit all of the credit goes to him and his brother they put in that work day in and day out I only showed my face once.