Chapter Six: He Marked His Territory, That's Yo Man

January 6th
Location: W60th Street

January 6thLocation: W60th Street

Nipsey H.

"What y'all doing here?"

My mom and my very pregnant baby sister Sammie stood at my front door early in the morning.

" We was told you got a famous actress living in yo crib and we wanted to see for ourselves, move aside nigga" Sammie pushed me back letting her in my mother in.

"House cleaner than usual"

My mom wiped her fingers across my counters rubbing them together, Sammie stood with her hands on her hips looking around.

" Would you look here mommy, size four sneakers just neatly placed by the sofa"

"Size four? Couldn't be Ermias shoe his foot is three times bigger" I smiled rubbing my forehead, they sarcastic asses knew Erin was up in here.

"Lemme save y'all da trouble, aye Boog can you come down here?"

"He got nicknames for her" Sammie whispered loudly to my mom.

Erin walked down the steps looking at all of us, I played it off like everything was kosher between us after last night.

"Boogie dis my mom Angelique and my daughter Samantha"

"Don't listen to him I'm his baby sister"

"It's really nice to meet the both of you"

Erin politely shook their hands with a smile on her face.

"We are so glad you are here keeping my Ermias on the straight and narrow"

" Oh I can't take the credit for that, he's doing all of this on his own"

A quality I liked about Erin was she was humble and never tried to step on anybody's toes to make herself look better.

" I was told by Samiel that you are out here for a movie role"

"Yes ma'am, I'm here trying to get in character by shadowing Nipsey" Sammie scoffed.

" You should come out for the day with us, we are going to the hair salon and nail salon so I can get done up before I give birth and we can gossip about this nigga here"

"That's if my son is okay with us stealing you away from him"

"I'm sure he doesn't care"

I was deep up in them guts the other night of course I cared if she was away from me. I reached in my back pocket taking a few bills out.

"My treat"

" Mommy can you believe this he really acting brand new cause he got Erin around"

"Just take the money Samantha before he change his mind"