Chapter Eighteen: You Know What It Is

Ermias| Nipsey

Filming was over for the day and I was trying to catch up with Boog before she left, after our little encounter I needed some extra time with her to finish what we started.

"Boog" I caught her in the parking lot speed walking to her car and digging in her purse for her keys.

"Yeah?"

"Why you in such a rush? I'm tryna kick it wit you" 

She chuckled still going through her purse to find her keys not giving me any eye contact and paying me no mind.

"Hold up, lemme get a minute" I rested my hand on hers to make her stop searching aimlessly for her keys " I just want some time wit you"

"Time? you sure you have space in your busy schedule to spend time with me? Or will you be running off to do errands for your babymom-

Boog held up her hand sighing, going back to digging into her purse pulling out her keys.

"Forget I said anything, I will see you tomorrow at nine right?"

" Speak yo mind, say what you gotta say"

"I rather not, you have a goodnight"

I jogged up beside her to keep up with her, Boog stopped in her tracks sighing again.

"Yes Ermias?"

"You just gonna act like we ain't do what we did back there?" Shit wasn't even like me to be running after no woman.

"It was just a moment of entanglement and nothing more"

"What does that shit even mean Boog?"

"It means I just wanted to see if the dick was as good as the last time and it was so thanks for the little taste" 

Boog hit the locks to her car leaving me standing there looking dumb, the same way I played her, she had flipped it back on me. Unlike her I knew it was a front and I wasn't willing to back down.

"Can you move?" I stood in front of her car blocking her from pulling off.

"Go on a date with me"

"Move before I run you the fuck over" Boog shouted and honked her horn at me but I wasn't going to budge.

"You wouldn't do no shit like that to the father of your child" 

I laughed watching her have a tantrum, she laid her head on the steering wheel.

" What will it take for you to move out of my way"

"Go on a date with me" I smiled rubbing my hands together looking at Boog lift her head up and give me a nod.

"When do you want to do this, so we can get this over with?"

"Right now"

Boog whined and stomped her feet, reaching over into her passenger seat she snatched her purse up and turned off the car.