Chapter Seven: Hollywooooood, Hollywood Hands Swinging.

Erin L

Erin L.

"Hey"

I spoke quietly to Nipsey who lounged on the couch with his phone up in his face.

"Yo" He replied dryly not taking a moment to look away from his phone to look at my new style that I loved.

"So I'm invisible now?"

"You got my number right?" Nipsey inquired.

"Yeah remember you gave it to me"

Nipsey finally looked up doing a double take, he stood up throwing his phone down on the couch.

"I can't get a text from you da whole day?"

"The phone works both ways if you wanted to talk to me you should have text me"

"So you ain't hit me up cause you ain't want to talk to me?" I sighed putting my left over food from earlier in the fridge.

"I do want to talk to you but you do remember you saying you wouldn't bother me unless it had to do with me shadowing you? Has that changed?"

"I was in my fucking feelings last night, I'm over dat shit now"

"So we are good and no heart feelings?"

He held out his hand in a fist, I bumped it and made an explosion making him laugh.

"Yo you got so much more to learn"

"Teach me then"

I tried putting on my seductive voice, maybe I was interested in a night of sober sex just to see what I had gotten the first time around.

"I'm going out tonight wit da set"

"I'm apart of the set now so where we all going?" I put my hands up on my hips rolling my neck.

"Cause I ain't think dat was something you was into"

"Next time instead of assuming just ask me, that way you know what I like and what I don't like"

"So you sliding wit us?"

I nodded tossing my ponytail over my shoulder.

"I'm not wasting this look inside the house"

I twirled around in a circle to show off my outfit to Nipsey, he rubbed his hands together nodding.

" We can stay here and I'll throw you ones"

" absolutely not" I jogged up the stairs to my room getting my fanny pack to put my lip gloss and I.D to get into the club.

"Don't get jealous when I throw them ones at a stripper cause you ain't want them"