Chapter 10: Sneaking Back In

"Come on," we snuck back into his house to get proof that he's been watching us. We got in and "Josh where's the deer?!" "I don't know," he said scared. I think we both were.

Josh! The developing room!Hurry!" We ran as fast as we could. But all there was was a guest room.

"Oh no," "how are we suppose to get proof now?!" "I don't know"

***
"No!No! It has to be here somewhere!" Josh scoured the room looking for a secret door, a knob. Anything.

"No!No!it's not here!" "Josh! Calm down. We'll find another way,"

"Really Katie? Really? What else is there to find?" "Jo-" he cut me off.

"There's nothing! Nothing!"

"Josh shut up!" "I'm not gonna shut up ka-" "he's here," "what?" "I just heard him come in." "I'm gonna beat the crap out of that guy!" He tried to run out of the room but I grabbed his arm.

"Listen, if you go out there your gonna be getting beaten, in prison!"

"Fine, but how do we get out of here?" "I don't know, I just heard him walk into his room," "Crap!" Josh whispered loudly.

"We'll have to just wait it out," I said. Well let's hope he doesn't come in here,"

***
We waited for a couple of hours.

(BBUUZZZ-BBUUZZ) "Katie turn it off!" "I'm trying!" (BBUU-) "Finally," I said in relief. "Who was it?" "My dad," I replied.

"Oh no," "Oh no is right, if my dad finds out I-" "No! He just went out of the door!" "Really?Finally!" Come on let's get out of here,"

"Shhh," I whispered. "He's out of the house we don't have to be quiet," "Yes we do, thin walls," I replied.

We went into his office to try to find pictures of us or, anything really.

We looked in the draws, under papers, we picked the locks on locked draws, but nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"What now!" "Just calm down, I'll look in the closet, and you go to the other rooms," I said. "Okay," He replied.

I scrambled for the key to the closet, "Yes!" I finally found it. I unlocked the door and, "OH MY GOD!!" I screamed.

***
I scrambled for the key to the closet, "Yes!" I finally found it. I unlocked the door and, "OH MY GOD!!" I screamed, drawing Josh into the room.

"WHAT'S WRONG!?! He screams. I reach down to untie her hands and uncovered her mouth, it was Penny.

| Authors Note |
So I know that this is quite a short chapter but this was just the perfect ending, I needed to get this chapter out soon, and I'm lazy.

That's my excuse, goodnight everybody!