Chapter 11: Finale

I scrambled for the key to the closet, "Yes!" I finally found it. I unlocked the door and, "OH MY GOD!!" I screamed, drawing Josh into the room.

"WHAT'S WRONG!?!" He screams. I reach down to untie her hands and uncovered her mouth, it was Penny.

"MOOOOAAAANNN!!!" said Penny as I uncovered her mouth, "Oh my god Penny, how long have you been here?" I asked as I and Josh sat her down in a chair in the room.

"I don't know, I just, wanted to find you, Katie. And when I was walking around trying to find you in town, when Mr. Zac came up. I tried to scream, but he said if I did, he'd kill you."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Penny," I replied. "Where's granny?" " Probably at home," I said replying to Penny's question.

"I'll call her," Josh said as he stepped out of the room. "So this is where you've been for however long?" I asked. "I don't know, I just know that when I left granny's it was the 15th," She said.

"My gosh," I replied. "Penny, it's the 7th of April," "I've been here that long?" She said in shock. "Hey," Josh said as he came in, "Granny said she's been trying to reach you Katie but you haven't been answering."

"Oh, I mean we have been focusing on trying to catch him." "But we still have to," "What time is it?" Penny asked. "2:56, Why?" Josh replied. "He always comes back at 3." "Oh no," I said with worry.

"Come on let's get out of here," I said. "Wait!" Josh yelled. "Josh! We have to go, Now!" He snapped a picture and said, "I learned from last time,"

As soon as we got some pictures we headed to the front door, " Oh no!" "His cars pulling up in the driveway!" Penny screamed.

"We have to get out of here fast!" Josh yelled. "The back bedroom!" I shouted, we ran to the back bedroom. And we got out just in time!

"What do we do now!?!" Penny shouted as we ran from the house. "We go to the police!" I yelled.

We got the car and we headed to the police station.

***

"Yes Dad, I'm okay. I love you too, bye." "What'd your dad say?" Josh asked as I sat down next to him "Josh Myers," Officer Carden called for questioning. And 2 minutes they did the same for me and Penny.

***

"So what's your reason to believe Henry Zac has been stalking you?" "Are you seriously about to tell me you don't believe me?!" I screamed.

"No, I'm not saying that-' "You were Implying it!" I yelled again. Cops are always trying to convince you not to turn in criminals, or is that just this town?

"Please just answer the question, Miss," "Well he's been watching us for months, and he's been watching my friends, and he even kidnapped one of them!" I screamed.

"And Penny was the one that was "Kidnapped," "Oh wow your so smart, Yes!" "Okay, so ne-" Another officer walked in interrupting him.

"Uh, sorry, Officer Carden?" "Yes?" He said annoyed. "We have a, problem." "What is it?" "I think you need to come with me," Said the other officer. "I'll be right back, stay here!" Carden said sternly.

***

I waited for about an hour, until. Officer Carden came back. " Okay, Katie. So I need you to come with me.

***

He drove me to Mr. Zac's house and brought me in. "So I need you to Identify the body," "The body?" I asked.

He took me to the hallway. "Oh my god!" I screamed in horror. It was Mr. Zac. "Miss?" He asked trying to get my attention as I was crying.

"Miss? Is this Henry Zac?" he asked. "Yes!!" I screamed. "What happened," I said barely understandable as I was still crying. "We believe he took some pills,"

"He killed himself?!" I asked still crying. "We believe so," "Can I go home?!" I cried. "Sure."

***

The officer took me home, And all I remember from that day is hugging my dad as long as I could and NEVER letting go.