dos!

another day of work struck like a clock for jisung.

did he want to be here? no.

the only thing that he was looking forward to was to see lee minho. jisung couldn't stop thinking about the elder and how his eyes twinkled when he smirked and how he had the cutest smile with his teeth and how the elder somewhat remind him of a cat?

jisung, walked into the store going to the backroom to put down his bag in his locker and start his day.

soon enough, once he got to the register he saw a familiar face come and it was none other than lee minho himself.

"hey squirrel, whatcha' up to?" minho asks putting a smile on jisung's face. "i..was just opening up the shop...what about you?" jisung asks. "well i'm off today so i figured i'd stop by and say hello. i see hyunjin isn't here." minho says chuckling. "hyunjin comes a little later during the day. he's probably trying to see seungmin before his shift starts." jisung awkwardly replies.

jisung would be lying, if he said he isn't having an internal mental breakdown about THE lee minho in front of him. jisung, swore his heart skipped a beat when he was around and was damn well flustered by him every time he saw the elder.

"sungie, you seem a little flustered there? you okay?" minho asked seeing what he was doing to the younger. jisung, turned even more red trying to hide his embarrassment "i-i'm fine h-hyung! it's a little hot in here that's all.."

that was a big lie. jisung was just having an internal breakdown about how beautiful minho is. he felt weak under the elders presence. he wanted be with him, and there was no doubt.

minho, was utterly dazed in the younger's eyes and saw stars with this chubby cheeks and he swore that jisung was just perfect.

"is that lee minho?" minho heard turning to two girls who smiled at him giggling.

"oh my god, it is!" another whisper-shouted and they had huge smiles on their faces. "guys! shut up! he might hear us.." her friend warned. "it's lee minho, the hottest senior of all time..." a girl said dreamily.

minho, scoffed in disgust and turned to see a smiling jisung who was working.

"sung, i gotta go. i'll see you soon yeah?" minho says with a cheeky smile. jisung looked at him with twinkle-like eyes and smiled, "of course hyung..." jisung said back. "text me!" minho said walking out.

9:25pm

minho: hey sungie

jisung: dunt call me that >-<

minho: whyyyy?? u shy lmao

jisung: no,,,is just

jisung: never mind...

minho: how was work?

jisung: the usual. but jinnie left early cus minnie was feeling sickie

minho: awh that sucks

minho: but i would do that too if someone close to me was feeling ill

jisung: aww thats so nice hehe

minho: do u want to go to a party w me tomorrow? it starts at 6.

jisung: sure hyungie

minho: i'll pick you up, whats your address?

jisung: 208 xxxx street

minho: dress nice, see u soon :))

-

minho kept his word and showed up at jisung's house at 6.

"hey...jisu..ng..." minho said as he saw jisung dressed up.

minho wasn't gonna lie, he looked fine as fuck.

he was dressed in tight leather pants that grabbed his curves in all the right places, with a loose buttoned white dress shirt and his hair was loosely tossed. he was able to see his collar bones and had saint laurent boots.

god, minho wanted to mark him and fuck him until he cried.

"hey minho, are you ready to go?" jisung smiled. "yeah..." minho said as he felt his face heat up. the two walked to the car and they drove off to the party which ended up not being that far away from where jisung lived.

as they walked in two boys, welcomed them.

"hey minho!" changbin yelled over the blaring music. "hey bin, and hello to you too felix." minho smiled. "who's the newbie?" felix asked. "this is jisung! he's a friend of hyunjin." minho introduced. "hi.." jisung said shyly. "jisung! come with me let's get drinks." felix said grabbing the elder.

as they were about to walk, changbin grabbed felix's ass and pulled him in.

"yes, bin?" felix asked blushing. "don't get too tipsy." changbin winked.

felix, just chuckled walking off with jisung.

jisung came back with felix with 2 drinks each, and walked to their dates now seeing another couple-- a tall dirty blonde with a short red-haired brace-face. the short one seemed almost underaged.

"hey sung' this is chris, and jeongin." changbin said taking the drink from felix's hand. "hi! i'm jeongin, and this is my boyfriend channie." jeongin smiled giving a hand out to shake. jisung, hesitantly shook his hand giving a small smile before saying, "channie? but changbin just said his name is chris..."

"chris is my english name. innie likes to call me channie. but, he calls me something way different in bed." chris chuckled smirking at jeongin. "channie!! don't tell them..." jeongin whines red and flustered hiding his face in chris' chest.

"we're performing tonight." chris added. "we're known as 3racha. you should stay and watch." changbin says adding to chris' statement. "we need to go and get ready, you can hangout with jeongin and felix while we get ready." changbin then says taking a final sip of his drink. "what about minho-hyung?" jeongin asks.

"he can hang with us. you guys look around a little." chris smiled giving a kiss on jeongin's forehead.

"okay! bye!" felix giggled and pulled the two.

the 3 of them all ended up at the pool walking around.

"so...how did you and minho meet?" jeongin asks playfully. "oh...we met at work. he works at the store across from me.." jisung says awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "would you let him top?" felix asks.

jisung, widens his eyes at felix's statement.

"w-what do you mean?" jisung asks nervously. "what he means, is would you sleep with him? he seems like he really likes you." jeongin snickers. "w-well i-i don't like hyung like that..." jisung mumbles.

"well, minho seems to really like you. give it a try tonight." felix giggles. "binnie plans to do it with me.." he winks.

and so jisung thought,

should he sleep with minho tonight?