dieciséis!

jisung was fucked, and certainly not by minho.

he was shackled to a bed, the room dusty and drab. he tugged on the chains trying to release himself but it was no use. the lights were off and all jisung could see was a window that was open with the moonlight shining through. he tried to see any exit near by and then notices a camera in the corner watching him.

jisung is panicking, he's sweaty, and is shirtless and his body aches.

"glad to see you woke up." seulgi walks in with a cat-like grin. "so sorry, it had to be like this." she fake cries. "i just like stupid people like you suffer, it gives me so much joy." she laughs walking towards jisung's bedside. "did you think you were able to get away from me?" seulgi says running her finger along jisung's lip.

slap.

"i'm kang seulgi." she hisses, slapping his face again. "you're not getting away this time, unlike the other ones." she growls, pulling at his hair. "why are you doing this!" jisung yells, tears streaming down his face. "because he is mine, and always will be!" she yells back. "you took something of mine, that was never yours!"

"why can't you just fucking accept that he loves me! is it that hard?" jisung sobs pulling at the chains. "you are so fucking dumb! just shut up!" seulgi yells again slapping his face, causing to make his lip bleed.

"by the time this is all over, you will be dead! you will be gone! and minho and i will be happy and have a happy family and you'll be gone from the picture!" she yells, punching jisung's chest making him cry in pain.

"you are sick!" jisung yells, seeing seulgi walk out.

she stops at the doorframe, turning with her wicked grin. "oh baby, i know i am." she smiles, slamming the door.

-

"do you have data on where the car was last tracked?" minho asks. "yes, it says here it was going to...busan?" jin reads. "that's so fucking far." namjoon rolls his eyes. "joon, shut up. where exactly in busan?" jimin asks. "kang wearhouse." jin then replies. "what if she's not there?" jungkook speaks out. "well we only know if we try." minho sighs. "busan it is." taehyung says changing the route on the gps.

the tension was killing minho by the second, he was scared and nervous. worried, that seulgi might actually kill someone. he checked his phone, scrolling through their messages, even the ones from the very beginning, looking through their photos of them when they first hung out, from their most recent date.

tears began to fill minho's eyes, as he started to cry. he felt terrible for letting this happen to his boyfriend, and not being able to do something sooner.

-

"p-please stop!" jisung cried as seulgi and her guards beat him for the 5th time. "s-stop! it hurts!" jisung said he felt them whip him again. he sobbed, as he felt blood dripping down his back as he cried and cried even more. he needed minho now, he was so close to his breaking point.

"this is what you get for playing with my man." seulgi hissed, whipping jisung again as he cried in pain. "and this is for being fucking stupid." she said again as she whipped him once more.

"s-stop! i-i'll do a-anything! p-please!" jisung sobbed begging at this point. she stops, and lifts his chin up. "anything?" she asks innocently. he nods vigorously, and she smirks. "then i want you to shoot yourself." she says simply.

"w-what?" jisung asks. "shoot yourself. for me, and minho." she says bluntly. "n-no...i-i c-can't..i love m-minho.." jisung begs. "p-please..." he whimpers tears flooding his vision. "a deal is a deal." she says. "and if you can't do it, i'll do it myself." she says getting him and putting a cloth over his mouth. jisung struggles to breathe, as he tries to remove her arms with his weak strength.

-

"we're here." jin says and minho wakes up.

"who's going in first?" hoseok asks. all of them look at each other, and minho says; "i will."

they all widen their eyes, "m-minho are you sure? you could get hurt.." yoongi worries. "and my baby is probably getting hurt right now. it's either me or one of you guys get shot instantly. you guys stay here and guard the building and destroy any obstacles." he then demands and they all nod.

"and if i'm dead, i just want to say i'm proud of you guys for doing this for me." minho then smiles and they all hug each other.

"i'm going in now." minho says and he gets out. "good luck!" they all cheer as minho gives a smile getting into the building.

-

the building is dirty, he sees rats running around and dust is the only thing that seems to fill the air. he gulps, as he walks into one of the hallways. as he's walking he hears a whimper and follows the noise trying to see who it is.

"s-stop!" jisung sobs as he's tied to a chair with his hands behind his back. "please, don't do this! p-please!" jisung sobs as he shakes in the chair. "it hurts, so bad!" jisung cries again as seulgi holds a gun at his head. "you said you wouldn't do it, so i'm making it easier for you, you BITCH!" seulgi yells slapping jisung's head with the gun.

minho sees seulgi beating jisung, and gasps seeing how injured he is. he runs around at the door, and she stops and turns around. "who's there...?" she sings with devilish smirk. "come on, don't be scared. i won't bite." she chuckles. minho, takes a deep breath walking in pointing his gun at seulgi.

his eyes widen seeing seulgi pointing a gun at jisung's head, where he sees him sobbing. "minho! p-please help!" jisung cries as she slaps the gun against his head, causing it to bleed. "shut the fuck up!" she yells. "so glad, you could join us baby. it felt a little lonely." she says smiling. "you...YOU!" minho yells. "put the fucking gun down and let him go!" minho yells putting his finger on the trigger.

"m-minho, stop..." jisung sobs. "j-just let her do it!" he cries as minho shakes his head no. "m-minho, i-i can't do anything. it's t-too late! p-please!" jisung cries more and more. "JUST DO IT!" jisung screams at the top of his lungs.

it broke minho's heart seeing that this is how much jisung was suffering.

"see, look at your boyfriend...LOOK!" she yells pushing the gun in further. "i don't give a fuck seulgi! now stop, this fucking charade." minho yells.

"too late, now minho." she says putting her finger on the trigger.

two shots were fired.

seulgi, falls on the ground dead as jisung's vision goes blurry. "baby, baby, baby i'm here!" minho runs trying to stop the blood wrapping the bandages he had around his head. "jisung stay with me!" minho cries as he holds jisung in his arms getting him out of the chair.

"i need a medic!" minho sobs as the rest of them run in. they gasp, and police cars come in and get them into the ambulence. he cries, shaking and holds him.

"stay with me jisung, please."

-

a/n:

should jisung die lol