sies!

"you guys FUCKED?" jeongin yells over the phone. "yes, now shut the fuck up!" jisung says red and embarrassed. "am i the only one who knows about this?" jeongin says and jisung hums in response.

"oh my gosh! was he good? wait...who topped? was it him? it better be." jeongin said suspiciously. "he topped. i am the bottom duh." jisung chuckles. "and yes, he was fantastic. god damn."

"i'm so proud of you jisung-hyung!" jeongin giggles. "innie, who is that?" chris says over the phone. "it's jisung! the guy at the party. him and minho fucked!" jeongin says excitedly. jisung, turns a red shade hearing his words.

"really? that's shocking. anyways, i'm going to the studio. i'll see you soon." chris says and kisses jeongin's cheek.

"hey, sungie imma' go kay?" jeongin says. "nice talking to you jeongin!" jisung smiles and hangs up.

at this point jisung isn't over the fact that he got fucked my lee minho. god, he could barely move for days due to how hard he went. he remembers it so vividly.

suddenly a message from minho pops on his phone.

minho: hey sungie

jisung: hi hyung, what's up?

minho: did you enjoy saturday? ;)

jisung, blushes at the message. he can't deny it, he loved saturday.

jisung: ...maybe..

minho: glad you did. and you got your report done. what are you doing right now?

jisung: just in my bed.

minho: when are you working?

jisung: tomorrow. why?

minho: i'll be sure to stop by during lunch.

jisung: ah okay, see you then

minho: oh and wear something cute

jisung: why?

minho: you'll see ;))

jisung: ohmygod dont do that emoji

minho: why? ;)))

jisung: bye

-

and so it seemed, jisung wore something "cute" for minho.

he wore black ripped jeans with a white supreme shirt with nike air force ones. he looked damn well fine for many, and jisung thought so too.

as jisung was opening up the shop he saw minho with the same cheeky smirk and saw him walking his direction.

"i see you can walk again." minho chuckles. "took me awhile but yes i can." jisung laughs opening the doors. "are you buying something?" jisung asks. "i'll buy what's in front of me." minho says winking. "i'm pretty sure that's illegal." jisung deadpans.

"hey bitches it's me- oh." hyunjin smiles and then his face drops when he sees minho. "you." hyunjin says with dead eyes. "come with me." he says grabbing the elder's hand.

"you fucker!" hyunjin yells. "you fucked my jisung!"

minho's eyes widen at his statement. "w-what? who told you?" minho gasps whispering. "jeongin and seungmin. they tell me everything. now tell me, WHY!" hyunjin growls pulling minho by the collar. "he consented! you're making it sound like i raped him..." minho turns red.

"i don't care. why did you guys even have sex i'm the first place?" hyunjin rolls his eyes. "well he finished his report and then we ended up watching a movie and then it just happened!" minho throws his arms in the air.

"whatever, next time something like this happens tell me." hyunjin growls. "dumb bitch."

"yah! don't say that!" minho hisses. "i don't give a fuck minho." he says flipping him off.

-

and so later on after minho and hyunjin's dispute the day continued and they continued their mundane activities at work.

as jisung was leaving the store he feels his wrist being pulled by someone behind him. he turns around and surprisingly it's not minho— it's actually felix.

"wait- aren't you felix?" jisung says confused. "shush! yes it's me. i need you to come with me right now." he says worriedly. "why? is something wrong?" jisung now starts to worry. "just shut up and follow me. i'll give you a ride home." he says and jisung nods.

the two end up in felix's car— a tesla.

"what's going on?" jisung asks. "i gotta tell you something— it's about minho." felix replies. "what about him?" jisung raises a brow. "uhm...okay listen. minho isn't as clean as you think. now i knew from day one you liked the guy. but you gotta be aware of these things if you're trying to get in his pants—" felix says and then notices jisung gasps.

"you guys already fucked, huh?" felix asks and jisung nods. felix sighs, rubbing his temples. "god dammit. okay, listen. minho is part of this uh- how do i put it..? okay, fuck it. he's the CEO of a hitman association. " felix tries to say.

"uh...what? jisung says confused. "okay long story short, minho is crazy loaded, and has this psycho 'girlfriend' named seulgi." felix says worriedly grabbing jisung's hands.

"now...i can already tell you and minho have gotten...attached. but i'm warning you, stay safe." felix says.

"we've only just met but i'm protecting you on my behalf. seulgi is crazy, and minho has lost so many boyfriends and girlfriends from her. every time he meets someone new she tries to kill them and let's just say...she hasn't been successful yet."

"so stay safe. got it?" felix asks and jisung nods vigorously.

"but why is it 'girlfriend'?" jisung asks again. "her dad and his dad have a contract together. they're only together for publicity and because her dad wants it. and even though minho's dad has repeatedly told her to stay away she's still fucking crazy." felix replies.

"why doesn't he just break the contract? it's easy." jisung rolls his eyes. "because he can't. not until minho takes over the company." felix replies. "and when is that?" jisung asks.

"in 3 years." felix sighs. "i know it's a shock. really, but i need to warn you at one point."

"it's actually good you warned me. if you didn't i would probably—" jisung says but felix swerves hard into an intersection. "what the fuck!" jisung yells at his sudden action.

"we're being followed. hold on tight." felix says and revs up the engine driving fast.

"why don't you just stay at me and changbin's tonight? i'll get one of the maids to wash your uniform." felix adds and jisung just nods not having any choice at this point.

jisung, turns around and sees a girl. not sure who it is but she glares at him and all of a sudden pulls out a gun.

"shit! get down!" felix says pulling out a gun from the glove box. "we gotta move fast. she knows." felix panics and hits the gas hard. "she found out jisung. we gotta hide you. it's seulgi." felix says handing him a black mask. "put this on. right now." felix orders and jisung does what he's told.

soon enough, felix makes a turn and they make it to his house without the crazy bitch following them.

"i'm really sorry that happened. stay here, it's not safe. i'll make sure to call minho right now." felix frowns.

as jisung enters the house it's large and clean and slick.

"the maids have prepared your room with clothes and they're gonna dry clean your clothes. there are toiletries in the bathroom." felix smiles sincerely.

"thanks lix..." jisung smiles.

well, that was crazy.