treces!

two weeks later, the school released a statement that finals were going to begin again the following week.

students had been scared and shaken up, candles were lit up around the school honoring the students who had passed in the tragic event. the sky was gloomy, there was no more going to the cafe with your friends, no more taking the bus daily. students feared for their daily life after that day, and for good reason.

minho decided to take jisung to school that day, worried that the younger wouldn't be able to handle the atmosphere and told him if anyting happened or needed anything that he was going to pick him up or help him through anything.

"are you sure you wanna go to school today?" minho asks pulling up at the school. "i'll be fine. i promise nothing is gonna happen, and if something does i'll let you know." jisung smiles kissing his cheek. "promise?" minho asks. "i promise." jisung giggles giving him a pinky promise. "i'm gonna go now, kay? jinnie and minnie are waiting." jisung kisses his cheek and gets out of the car.

minho watches him slip out of the car walking up the steps to see his friends, and hopefully have a better day at school.

-

the school is dreary, the students emotionless.

lunch has never been this quiet, and even the kids in their gangs don't bother to speak.

jisung, mindlessly plays with his food taking a bite every couple minutes. seungmin is cuddled up in hyunjin's arms scrolling on his phone trying to distract himself from that day. hyunjin stares off into space while jeongin just stays quiet.

finally, jeongin speaks out trying to brighten the mood.

"how is everyone?" jeongin says with an apologetic smile. "could've been better." seungmin sighs looking at the younger. "you?" seungmin smiles back. "chris, took me to the movies this week. felt bad..." jeongin giggles with a faint blush. "minho took me to school this morning." jisung speaks out. "that's so sweet." hyunjin chuckles. "everything okay between you two?" hyunjin then asks again. "everything has been great between us." jisung smiles taking a bite of his salad.

the lunch bell rings, and they all grab their bags getting ready for class.

"see you guys later." seungmin weakly smiles. they all wave goodbye and go their separate ways.

-

jisung had just finished his notes for his math class and packed up his bag getting ready to leave his final class. he closed his pencil case, and pulled his phone out of his pocket and got all his books ready for the day.

"did you finish?" seungmin asks. "yeah, wasn't that hard." jisung replies getting out of his seat slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "where you headed after this?" jisung asks. "going to eat and study for mr. jung's class." seungmin smiles. "what about you?"

"minho is taking me out to eat. then he's gonna spend the night at mine." jisung blushes thinking about his night. "that's so cute. wish me and jinnie could do the same." seungmin pouts. "you guys must be really whipped huh?" seungmin wiggles his eyebrows making jisung burst out of laughter. "i guess you could say that. not complaining though." jisung just replies casually.

"so cute..." seungmin cooed. the bell then rings and they wave their goodbyes.

jisung sees minho's car getting in the front seat and instantly is greeted with a bouquet of flowers. "awh...you shouldn't have.." jisung blushes smelling the flowers. "what are they?" he then inquires.

"they're angelonias." minho smiles kissing jisung's cheek. "they're purple..." jisung giggles observing the flower. "so pretty." jisung then smiles. "just like someone i know." minho smirks making jisung playfully hit him. "stop, that was so cheesy!" jisung laughs. "hey, let's get something to eat yeah?" minho asks and jisung nods vigourously.

minho ended up taking him to a very fancy resturaunt, that was decorated with gold chandeliers and folded napkins like swans, the silverware was clean and sleek and the chairs had red velvet for the cushions.

you couldn't deny that jisung felt a little out of place due to his boring school uniform and black plain backpack.

"i-isn't this a little too much?" jisung asked embarrassed. "don't be silly! i have a private room just for us." minho smiles grabbing his hand to see the waiter. "reservation for lee minho." minho says and the waiter checks the list. "ah, okay. come with me into your suite." the waiter smiles leading them into a room. jisung, felt he was getting looks from people seeing how he was 'lower class'. he didn't have gucci bags or balenciagas.

they were led into a room that had a beautiful large window that viewed the city of seoul.

they took a seat and look through the menu.

jisung's eyes widened at the price. ₩70,000?

"so expensive..." jisung mumbled flipping through the book to find something cheaper. the more he flipped the higher the prices went. "m-minho..." he spoke out. "this is so expensive..." jisung said shyly.

"don't be silly sungie. i'm paying." minho says with a casual smile. "no, no! this is too much..." jisung tries to stop his offer. "i insist, i'll pay." minho tries to convince him. jisung knew he had to give in either way.

jisung sighs in defeat giving in with an apologetic smile.

"fine..." jisung mumbles. "but i'll owe you."

"nonsense, you owe me nothing." minho laughs. "the only thing you owe me is a kiss." minho wiggles his eyebrows. "you're so weird." jisung chuckles. "only for you han jisung."

after about 1 hour they went back to jisung's place.

"haven't been here in a while." minho says looking around setting his bag down. "want anything? water, coke?" jisung asks going to the fridge. "i think i know what i want." minho smirks, snaking his arms around jisung's waist from behind. "and it's right here.." he whispers, sending chills down jisung's spine.

jisung, clears his throat closing the fridge. "i'm gonna go shower real quick. get ready in the room if you want." jisung says walking to his bathroom.

as jisung enters his bathroom he notices he has a slight problem.

a boner.

"shit.." jisung whispers. he tries to shower, hoping that it'll go away but it only got worse. jisung, is desperate to touch himself. but he can't since minho's here. it's so bad to the point it hurts and he realizes he has no choice but to do a quickie before it's too late.

he starts to touch himself, biting his lips trying to hold back his moans. it feels so good, too good and he's trying to keep his mouth shut.

-

meanwhile, minho is in the other room scrolling on his phone until he realizes he needs to use the restroom. he then gets up but as he's walking towards the door he hears whimpers, and small noises from inside.

minho smirks, and he instantly hardens from knowing what's going on inside. now minho could either ignore the situation and settle it later, but what's the fun in that? he opens the door to show an embarrassed jisung who instantly freezes at the sight of minho watching him.

"aw...look at you so helpless and whimpering for my touch..." minho says coming close in front of jisung. "you could've asked daddy to help, but i guess not? that hurts a little baby.." minho fake pouts. "look at you so desperate." minho chuckles his hand touching jisung's length making him whimper. "so sensitive."

"does sungie want to be touched? want to be fucked rough till he cries? hmm?" minho whispers in jisung's ear. "y-yes..." jisung says. "awh...look at you so fucking desperate." minho smirks. "let's fix your problem right here." minho says rubbing his finger in his slit making jisung moan from pleasure.

"y-yes...p-please daddy..."

-

a/n:

HAHAHHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER

MUJIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें