veinte!

"hey chris, do you have the files for- OH MY GOD!" minho screeches as he sees jeongin on his knees between chris' legs.

"minho what the fuck! there's a sign that says to knock!" chris groans rolling his eyes. "why on earth is jeongin giving you head when you're supposed to be working!" minho scolds while chris pulls up his pants and jeongin stands up with a red face.

"it was an accident!" jeongin exclaims trying to claim his innocence. "how the fuck do you suck dick on accident?!" minho yells. "whatever, just get out while i talk to your dumbass of a boyfriend." minho rolls his eyes signaling the younger to run.

once jeongin leaves, minho gives his resting bitch face to chris. "okay seriously, i know you love the guy to bits but seriously? head during your work?" minho deadpans. "i thought you were out with jisung!" chris tries to explain nervously. "you dumbass i was with him yesterday and today he's working." minho just says plainly.

"just don't do it again." minho says seriously and leaves the room slamming the door shut.

-

"okay how the hell did you suck dick on accident?" seungmin asks shoving a piece of a twizzler in his mouth. "i don't know! it was the only thing i could think of." jeongin says embarrassed. "oh, so you thought the best thing to say was to refer to a vine reference?" seungmin says sarcastically and jeongin pouts.

"you're no fun hyung. i should've just seen felix." jeongin mumbles crossing his arms. "yah, don't say that. if you were with felix he would've told you to do it again, and that is gonna cost chris' job a ton." seungmin plainly replies.

jeongin just huffs his cheeks going on his phone scrolling through his feed until he gasps at a picture. it was jisung with a girl.

"the one who makes me smile, the one i love the most...never leave me again~" jeongin reads and gasps. "seungmin-hyung look at this!" jeongin exclaims shoving his phone in the elder's face. the elder reads for about five seconds and covers his mouth trying not to scream.

"jisung is cheating on minho!"

-

jisung laughs with his sister at the cafe, while they take funny photos together.

"stop, don't post that!" jisung pleads trying to get his sister's phone. "no!" she smirks. "ah, you're no fun kyung-mi!" jisung pouts, taking a sip of his coffee. "it's been forever, how have you been?" kyung-mi asks finally calming down.

"i've been doing well, i finally got myself a man." jisung says happily. "oooo, i must meet him then." kyung-mi smirks. "oh there he is! i wonder why he's here..." jisung spots minho walking in with an angry expression.

"hey babe-" jisung giggles before minho pulls him up, "who the hell is that!" minho growls pointing at jisung's sister with now confused eyes. "are you serious? you fucking cheated on me? and just when i thought this was gonna work-" minho scolds again with tears starting to fill his eyes.

"wait what?" jisung cuts him off. "cheating on you? who told you that?" jisung says now confused himself. "seungmin and jeongin! you posted a picture with that slut!" minho scolds him again. "hey, don't call her a slut you asshat! she's my fucking sister for fucks sake!" jisung hisses pulling at the elder's ears making minho hiss in pain and look up with his expression softening.

"s-sister..?" minho tries to ask. "yes! han kyung-mi my younger sister! whatever seungmin and jeongin tell is bullshit! i literally just got off of work and got to see her after 5 months!" jisung whines again.

"i-i'm sorry i-i..." minho tries to stutter out. "i thought you..." he says again now feeling dumb.

"no, no, no!" jisung then says pulling him close. "i would never, never in a million years." jisung assures him giving him a peck on the lips. minho turns to his sister, with a small smile. "sorry about the confusion, i'm lee minho, jisung's boyfriend." he introduces and gives her a handshake.

"no worries! i'm han kyung-mi. it's nice to meet you. it's funny, jisung was just talking about you." kyung-mi giggles. "how long have you two been together?" she asks. "maybe about 1 month..?" jisung turns to minho. "awh, cute! let's take a selfie!" she cheers taking her phone out.

they snap a picture, and posts it on her page.

"well jisung i'm gonna go back to work now i suppose. are you coming for dinner?" minho asks and jisung nods. "well i'll pick you up when you need to. nice meeting you by the way." minho smiles.

-

jisung gets into the car giving a peck on minho's cheek. "hey baby." minho smiles.

"my parents want to meet you." minho says and jisung chokes. "what? meet me? now?" jisung says with wide eyes. "yeah, that's why i asked if you're coming to dinner." minho says casually driving. "you're full of surprises aren't you?" jisung asks and minho hums in response.

"don't shit your pants. felix and changbin are gonna be there too." minho assures him. jisung just sighs, and closes his eyes waiting for the car ride to be over.

-

as the two walk into the house, jisung puts his bag down and walks to the dinning room seeing changbin, felix, and minho's parents seated at the table with more food than he can consume.

"you must be han jisung!" minho's mom exclaims. "come, come sit!" she says signaling him to sit while minho follows.

"you are very handsome! minho has told us so much about you, and i'm truly sorry about seulgi. but at least she's out of the picture!" ms. lee smiles kindly. "it's really nice to meet you guys. minho got me here last minute, he thought i was cheating on him." jisung giggles making minho hit him playfully.

"minho is sure a dumb blonde sometimes." felix says making the whole table exclaim from laughter.

except for minho, he was not having any of it.

"how did you two meet?" mr. lee inquires. "we met at work. let's just say he's one smooth talker." jisung chuckles taking a bite of his steak. "ah, i see. have you met changbin and felix yet?" ms. lee asks pointing at the two. "yes, i met both of them at the party minho brought me to." jisung replies with a happy smile.

suddenly, jisung's phone rings. "excuse me," jisung says and answers it. "hey sis, what's up?" jisung says.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?"

-
a/n:

guys, ImYourHoph is a CLOWN