dieciocho!

thankfully, jisung was released six days later. he stayed at minho's house for the first 3 days he was released and enjoyed being in his bed all day being pampered by the elder and getting endless love from him.

but jisung, wanted something else. sex.

it had been awhile since they've done especially since he had been kidnapped by a crazy bitch, and his doctor said he couldn't due to his body being still too weak and minho agreed to his statement— no sex.

this saddened jisung, due to how needy he was for the elder but nonetheless had to comply to the doctors words. jisung was at his apartment now and had dinner plans with minho. he was mindlessly scrolling on his phone and bored out of his mind.

it was boring not being at school, and not seeing his friends or even being at his job and because minho had several meetings it meant he wasn't allowed to just pull him out whenever he wanted which made jisung sad.

it was currently 5:48 pm and he had plans with minho at 7pm. the time killed jisung every second, just begging it to be 7 fucking pm already. he figured he might as well just take a shower and get himself ready for his date tonight and decided what to wear.

after a long hot shower, he went to his closet to decide what he wanted to wear. him and minho weren't going to some fancy restaurant unlike last time, and decided on some ripped jeans and a nike sweater to pair with his vans. he kept his hair plain not doing anything but blow drying it and putting on a small amount of makeup.

it was now 6:15pm and jisung was begging for time to go faster. he was getting into the kitchen grabbing himself something to drink when suddenly the doorbell rung.

"it's too early..." jisung thought. he looked through the peephole and gasped to see minho holding a bouquet of flowers in front waiting outside. jisung quickly opened the door and minho smiled giving him a giant hug.

"i thought you're coming at 7?" jisung asked opening the door letting minho in. "did you get my text? my meeting got cancelled today, which means more time with you." minho winks giving a quick peck on his lips. "aw..that's so cute. well i'm happy to spend time with you anytime." jisung giggles putting the flowers on the counter.

"where did you want to go today?" minho asked. "i honestly don't even know, i was debating on going out to a restaurant or just staying in and watching netflix." jisung says.

"well what do you feel like doing right now?" minho asks. "i was maybe hoping we could stay in, but we can go out if you want!" jisung insists. "whatever my baby wants, he gets. let's get the blankets hmm?" minho chuckles walking to jisung's closet to get the extra pillows and sheets.

-

the two ended up watching train to busan and minho seemed to really enjoy the movie so far. as for jisung? he was close to shitting his pants and wanted to cry on the inside. the sight of the gory zombies and the screams didn't help any more either.

jisung flinched, grabbing tighter onto the elder whimpering and covering his ears at the sounds of the zombies and people running away.

minho instantly sensed something was wrong and turned quickly pausing the movie to check on the younger. "everything okay? do you wanna stop the movie?" minho asks. "n-no it's fine! you can keep watching." jisung replies insisting on finishing the movie.

minho didn't believe the younger for one bit turning off the tv. "jisung you can't fool me i know you were terrified the whole time." minho laughs making jisung turn a deep red hiding his face in the sheets. "you're so mean!" jisung whines.

"hey, come out of there i wanna see my boyfriend's handsome face." minho teased trying to pull off the sheets. "no!" jisung protested as he hid even more.

minho stopped and smirked, sneaking his hand up his hand the lower part of the blanket into the younger's thigh. he slowly felt jisung let go of the blanket looking up at him with stars in his eyes. "what are you doing?" jisung inquired looking at his boyfriend lost in his eyes.

"getting you out of the sheets so i can see you." minho says, throwing the blanket across the room making jisung whine. as soon as jisung tried to grab the blanket minho pinned both arms onto the couch bringing jisung's face close to his.

jisung's breath hitched, not knowing what was going on. "what are you doing?" jisung whined again. "i want to touch you again." minho says making jisung tense up. "b-but the doctor said-" jisung tried to protest but minho cut him off.

"fuck what the doctor says. i need you now." minho growls pulling jisung in for a kiss. at first jisung resists, but soon melts his lips in moaning softly as he felt the elder take over him.

at this point they didn't care, jisung wanted to touch minho everywhere and kiss him uncontrollably.

soon enough, they're both shirtless and marking each other with dark hickies. "b-baby..." jisung breathes out. minho stops, with panting breaths. "yeah?" minho stops looking at his boyfriend. "let's go to the bedroom, please?" jisung pouts and minho lifts him up.

the two end up in the bedroom where they strip each other of all clothing and jisung gets on top, starting to grind on the elder making him groan.

"stop being a tease." minho groans grabbing the youngers hips. jisung smirks, rutting his hips even more seeing the pleasure on minho's face. "i swear to god jisung i will fuck you so hard if you don't stop teasing me right now." minho growls stopping his movements digging his hands into jisung's hips. 

"then do it daddy." jisung smirked. 

-

a/n:

ahahahhahahahahha sorry em