diecinueve!

"then do it daddy." jisung smirked.

minho, already needy and pissed enough flipped him over stripping his shirt off, and pants off as well. jisung hungrily did the same pulling minho in for wet, sloppy kisses moaning in between feeling himself being stripped from his clothes. jisung grinds against trying to gain friction feeling himself bare against minho.

minho groans pushing jisung against the headboard. "suck me off." minho commands and jisung wastes no time giving kitten licks on his big cock with innocent eyes. minho rolls his eyes back, feeling immense pleasure. soon enough jisung deepthroats him whole, with no gag reflex using his hand to tease him some more. minho is a mess feeling this pleasure on him.

"s-shit..." minho groans. he was so close to cumming. jisung looked so innocent, even doing the most sinful things. he had star-like eyes looking up swirling his tongue around the hard muscle. 

minho finally came inside jisung's mouth, with jisung taking every last drop and some dripping down his chin. "did it feel good daddy?" jisung said in a baby voice climbing on top of the elder. "was that your first time doing something like that?" minho asks curiously. "can't say nothing.." jisung whispers in his ear grinding down on the elder.

"you're really asking for it huh?" minho growls, flipping him to pin him down. "if you want it so bad then fucking beg." minho says shoving a finger up jisung with no prep making him whine. "a-ah it h-hurts..." jisung whined. minho began thrusting his finger in and out and jisung became a mess. 

"you like it rough huh?" minho says again and jisung can't even speak. it's so good he's saying incoherent things even he can't understand, it's so good that he wants more, it's so good that he wants minho to leave him to the point where he can't walk for days.

"daddy, please fuck me n-now.." jisung is able to whimper out. "since you were so kind baby." minho smiles getting a condom and lube out. he wastes no time going in and soon enough jisung is a moaning mess. 

minho pulls out, and commands; "ride me." and jisung doesn't waste any time getting on top going hard and fast, bouncing on top loving the feeling of his cock inside of his tight hole. he's too overwhelmed feeling his legs going numb to the point where he can barely keep up. he's being so loud that probably the neighbours could hear, but he didn't care.

soon enough, minho changes their position so he's on top and thrusts hard and fast making jisung cry out. skin slapping, and moans fill the room as the bed creaks.

"s-so good..." jisung cries as he leaves scratches on the elder's back. he's so close to reaching his high, begging the elder to go harder on him. "are you close?" minho pants as he's going at an animalistic pace. jisung nods, not being able to speak. "i am too, don't cum yet.." minho breathes out going faster than he's ever been before.

after 3 more thrusts, they both reach their high jisung arching his back at how good it feels. 

the two of them fall panting, pulling each other for a kiss. 

jisung, smiles pulling him close. "that...was amazing..." he breaks out. "damn, didn't know your mouth could do that." minho smirks making jisung hit him playfully. "let's do that again sometime." jisung chuckles. "so tired though, don't know i'm gonna get up in the morning." jisung breathes out. "i'll be here all day baby." minho smiles. 

-

and yeah pretty much jisung was right, he couldn't get up. literally.

but did he regret it? nope. minho had never made him feel that good before, and he wanted it again and again. 

"good morning sunshine." minho walks in a towel losely wrapped around his waist with damp hair. dear god jisung wondered "could he look any hotter?" and the answer was yes, he could. "good morning..." jisung stretched his arms out. "come here..." jisung and fake pouts giving grabby hands. 

"how could i resist?" minho chuckles walking into the bed pulling jisung in. "so pretty..." minho whispers in jisung's ear making the younger blush. "did you enjoy last night?" minho snickers. "the best night of my life." jisung plainly replies turning to face the elder. "you smell nice." jisung giggles. "and you kinda smell like sweat." minho retorts back making jisung fake gasp.

"meanie!" jisung throws a pillow at him. "baby i wouldn't do that if i were you." minho says pulling him closer. "or what.." jisung snickers again. "i don't know if i should tell a naughty boy like you." minho whispers sending chills down jisung's spine. "fine." jisung pouts. "awh don't be sad baby. you'll find out one day." minho says pulling him in for a kiss.

"your lips are always so soft, what do you use?" minho asks. "i use something called love." jisung jokes and minho pulls him in for another kiss. "i love you..." minho trails off leaving hickies on jisung's neck. "i love you too baby." jisung says pulling him back for another kiss. "so beautiful." minho praises him again.

"what do you wanna do today?" minho asks. "mall!" jisung instantly cheers. "mall it is." minho says getting out. "get dressed, we'll leave soon." minho walks into the closet. 

-

the two walked happily in the mall with hands interlocked. "see anything you like?" minho asks seeing jisung looking at the displays. "not yet.." jisung replies looking further down. soon enough jisung ends up seeing a jacket he liked and went inside to try it out.

"it looks so good on you," minho starts. "you should get it." 

jisung blushed at the compliment looking at himself in the mirror. "thank you, i try." he sarcastically jokes. "what a beauty." minho says taking a picture. "hey delete that!" jisung tries to get his phone. "nope." minho smirks. 

"whatever, let's just check out." jisung rolls his eyes walking out of the store.

-

a/n:

hope u enjoyed lololo