veintiuno!

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?"

the entire table gasps at jisung's shocking words. "you're 18!" jisung yells again. "who's the father?" jisung frantically asks in a panic. "you don't know!?" jisung screams, slamming his hand on the table. "and you had to tell me now, when i'm at dinner?" jisung deadpans. "i'm coming over later." jisung says bluntly hanging up the phone.

a wave of silence flows through the room before ms. lee breaks the ice; "how about we have some dessert?" she smiles and everyone just nods humming in response.

-

"your sister is pregnant, huh?" minho asks running his finger's through jisung's hair as they cuddle on his bed. "yep..." jisung says making a 'pop' sound with his lips at the end of the p.

"i honestly saw this coming. it isn't shocking." jisung says plainly. "she's always been a wild card. i'm just not sure how my mom is gonna react to this." jisung worries. "wait, you said that you haven't seen your sister in 5 months...why is that?" minho raises a brow.

"me and kyung-mi used to study in malaysia together. we were supposed to graduate there but i grew tired of it there and decided to go back to seoul to study. kyung-mi didn't wanna leave her friends there and just stayed there instead. we visit each other occasionally when we can." jisung says and minho nods in response.

"honestly there could be crazier things, like when you got kidnapped." minho jokes. "yeah, you're right. don't tell my sister that, or we're gonna be in big trouble." jisung giggles.

"you're pretty." minho stops to stare at jisung. "i'm pretty sure i've heard that a million times." jisung deadpans. "i'm not wrong though, you're so pretty." minho smiles back pushing jisung's hair back to see his face.

"i'm so lucky to have you." jisung chuckles giving him a peck on the lips. "sungie loves daddy." jisung says now slipping into little space. "and daddy loves sungie just as much." minho says proudly pulling him in closer.

-

"so you don't know the fucking father?" jisung groaned taking a sip of his coffee. "it was a one night stand!" she tries to explain. "so? you and me were one night stands too." jisung says making kyung-mi feel dumb.

"mom is gonna beat your ass when she finds out. she told us she doesn't want us to follow in her steps." jisung says disappointedly.

"says you, you came back to korea as asian ellen." (if you get the reference, LOL.) kyung-mi snaps back. "yah! at least i can't get knocked up." jisung smiles proudly making kyung-mi give him the stink eye. "how many weeks in are you?" jisung suddenly asks. "10 weeks." kyung-mi sighs.

"do you wanna keep it?" jisung asks seriously. kyung-mi doesn't respond. she's not even sure if she can take care of her child, she can't even take care of herself.

"i don't know." is all kyung-mi can say. "i'm really scared, i just want the best for this baby's future." she frowned.

jisung, walked over giving her a hug. "hey, don't worry. no matter what happens i'm gonna be here for you no matter what. we're family. and family sticks together." jisung says trying to relieve his sister.

"if i do keep the baby, will you take care of him or her for me while i work?" kyung-mi breaks out. jisung stops, and thinks.

"of course i will. i'll be out of school by then. i'll try the best i can do." jisung finally says and his sister smiles giving him a tight hug. "thank you. so much." she says her voice starting to crack.

"i'm here for you. don't worry."

-

the news came out that the baby was going to be a girl.

"have you told mom yet?" jisung asks while his sister eats from a tub of ice cream. she stops and looks at him and shakes her head no.

"you've gotta tell her sometime. your stomach is starting to show." jisung says. "yah! ever since this baby inside of me i've been craving the strangest things. yesterday, i wanted to eat a jar of mayonnaise. MAYONNAISE!" his sister whines.

"stop whining would you? stress isn't good for the baby and could lead to a miscarriage." jisung warns. "how do you know this? you can't even get pregnant!" his sister retorts. "if i'm gonna take care of a baby, i might as well know the basics of one." jisung deadpans.

"whatever. how am i even gonna tell mom?" kyung-mi worries. "you could ask to meet up with her at your place." jisung gives the idea to her.

"i don't know how to help you really, this is something you need to decide on. not me." jisung replies.

his sister sighs, frowning running her fingers through her hair.

"just be honest with her, mom wouldn't be angry with you. she'll understand i promise." jisung assures her with a small smile.

-

"mom i'm pregnant." kyung-mi announces.

her mother sits there with no emotion on her face. kyung-mi's heart races, her body shaking, she starts to tear up.

"y-you're mad aren't you?" kyung-mi stutters. her mom sighs and says simply; "i knew this was gonna happen." she says firmly. "and i know you want to keep it."

"even though i'm not supportive in this idea. i'm letting you handle it, you're 18 now." she says. "i suppose that jisung knew before me?" she raises a brow. kyung-mi nods sadly.

her mother frowns giving her a hug. "it's gonna be okay." her mom just says. "things like this are never easy. but me and your brother will support you no matter what." she says smiling. "what is it? a boy? a girl?" her mom asks excitedly.

"it's a girl." she breaks out sniffling. her mother's eyes light up. "a girl! oh how exciting!" her mother exclaims with a large smile.

"are you excited for the baby?" her mom asks. "not really, but i'm willing to risk it all for her." kyung-mi replies.

-

"m-minho, f-fuck..." jisung moaned clawing onto minho's back. "you're doing so well..." minho says in his ear. "make me feel good...so good..." jisung whimpers. "s-so c-close..." jisung moans again.

suddenly, jisung's phone rings.

"don't answer it." minho hisses. "i need to, it's my sister." jisung breathes out grabbing his phone.

"hey sis, how did it go?" jisung asks. "that's great! we'll have dinner this week, yeah?" jisung asks and smiles. he nods and hangs up the phone with a smirk.

"now where were we?" jisung says chuckling pulling minho in for a kiss.