once!

jisung was stressed.

it was finals week, and so far he had a steady grade in ms. lay's class. today he was going to take the exam and have his final grade put in. he was worried he wouldn't pass, that he wouldn't be able to graduate and pass the semester.

"you've got nothing to worry about." seungmin assured him. "you didn't pull that all-nighter for nothing."

he was right, jisung stayed up until reviewing all the subjects he was studying so he'll do well on the exam. he had eyebags and even his makeup wasn't able to cover the fact he needed a lot of caffeine. "hey guys-" hyunjin says with a tray of coffee. "woah, jisung...what happened?" hyunjin asks. "i studied so much last night i'm fried." jisung groans taking a cup of coffee. he took a sip of it rubbing his eyes trying to wake up.

"i told you just get minho to help you review." hyunjin nagged. "i didn't want to. he has his own priorities and we probably would've had sex instead." jisung laughs making them burst out in a burst of laughter. "you gotta point there." jeongin suddenly comes in. "good morning to you too jeongin." hyunjin smiles.

"ready for finals?" seungmin asks. "not really, but chris came last night to help me review." jeongin smiled. "he gave me a reward after we were done with everything." jeongin snickered making them all make an "ew" sound.

"jeongin please realize you're a minor, and he's 20." seungmin pleaded. "i know, but i love him hyung..." jeongin whined. "i know you do. i'm just worried." seungmin then frowned. "don't worry hyung, i trust chris." jeongin smiled with an assuring smile. "okay, fine. but i'm watching you all closely." seungmin says giving jeongin a look.

the bell rang, and they bid their goodbyes to walk to their classes for their first exam.

-

after 3 exams later, they all met up eating lunch and talking about how it went.

"i totally failed mr. kim's physics' exam." hyunjin frowns. "i'm sure you did fine hyung!" jeongin  assures. "what about you jisung?" seungmin asks. "i feel semi-confident." jisung laughed taking a bite of his fries. "so, how are you and minho?" jeongin suddenly blurts. "we're doing well. uh, after a talk with hyunjin at work a couple days ago i finally confessed...and now we're dating.." jisung says mumbling towards the end.

"WHAT!" they all exclaim, except for hyunjin. "he didn't tell us!" seungmin yells. "i'm so proud of you hyung!" jeongin smiles giving him a hug.

the bell rang and as soon as they bid their goodbyes the school alarm goes off.

"attention, all students. please come and line up on the grass field immediately." a person on the loudspeaker began. the alarm repeated the same phrase as all students frantically ran going to line up.

as they are running out gunshots fill the hallways causing students to scream.

jisung stayed with his friends, and tried to find the nearest exit.

"guys quick! let's take the stairs!" seungmin yells opening the door for them to run down. "we're supposed to be on the field though," jeongin. "it's the closest bet, all the others are stuffed with students come on!" hyunjin retorts running down. jisung, is in a panic running faster than he's ever run before.

as he passes by he sees students on the floor with gunshots, some dead, some bleeding begging for help, others losing consciousness. the gunshots get louder and louder, as they reach the basement of the school.

"hey!" a tall man with full lips says making them stop. "quickly get in here, they're coming soon." he insists and they run in.

when he arrives inside there are 6 more inside sitting down trying to block all entries.

"who are you?" jisung asks frantically. "i'm namjoon." the man who let them in says. "that's jimin." he adds pointing to a short boy with fluffy blue hair. "i'm taehyung." another boy says who has blue hair. "jin." another guy who is much taller says. "i'm hoseok." a tall man with brown hair says. "and over there sleeping is yoongi," jin points to a guy knocked out. "and i'm jungkook!" a boy with a bunny smile says.

"uh, well i'm jisung...that's seungmin, hyunjin and jeongin." he says pointing to each of them.

"hey jin, what's the news?" namjoon asks jin who's on his laptop. "they're on campus." jin sighs rubbing his temples. "who's on campus?" hyunjin intervenes. "seulgi's crew." hoseok says taking a peek through the blinds.

"jin, play the calls." taehyung says and he hits the play button.

"please come help, oh my god! heejin is shot!" a girl cries on the phone. a gunshot is heard from above, jeongin flinches into seungmin's arms blocking his ears. "m-make it s-stop..." jeongin whimpers shaking. "shhh...how long are we gonna be in here?" seungmin asks while comforting the younger. "depends. they're looking for a han jisung-" namjoon starts, but then realizes something.

"wait...are you han jisung?" he says walking towards a jisung who is basically shitting his pants.

"y-yeah.." jisung begins. "i know who she i-is..." he then blurts.

"shit. we gotta get him out of here." jungkook begins. "she's gonna be here searching for him any minute now." jimin, nods going to jisung. "we're going to get you and your friends out of here. get these masks on and we'll get you to hq." jimin begins. "what about our parents?" hyunjin asks. "we'll notify the seoul pd. right now, all that matters is that you get the hell out of here." taehyung says.

"jiminie, let's get them out now before the exits close."  yoongi suddenly speaks up making them turn. "glad to see you're awake yoongs." hoseok says smiling. jimin, hands them black masks and is able to discreetly get them out. (and killing a few guards on the way out.)

the four of them end up at the headquarters. the guards lead them to mr. lee's office, where someone special is there.

lee minho.

"oh my god minho," jisung says running into the elder's arms. "oh my god minho, oh my god i-it w-was s-so b-bad...k-kids g-get hurt...a-and-" jisung sobs into his chest. "shhh, angel i'm right here...it's okay. breathe sungie breathe." minho comforts him bringing him into his warm embrace.

"what the hell happened?" minho asks. "seulgi showed up trying to kill jisung's entire school." mr. lee walks in with files. "i knew this would happen." he sighs, sitting down at his desk.

"what are we gonna do dad?" minho asks. "she's onto us. she knows that we know about her dad. at this point, we need to trap, and isolate." his dad begins looking through the records. "all of you guys are in danger." mr. lee frowns.

-

a/n:

dear god this story goes up and down and up and down

really pleased with it so far tho lol ahaha, enjoy and is anyone planning to see superm?

aight

much love,
kay xx