veintidós!

"you should wear those jeans, they make your ass look big." hyunjin says while jisung choses his outfit for him and hyunjin's double date. "are you sure i? but these are super tight." jisung says trying to adjust himself.

"it doesn't matter, you look fine as hell right now. if i was a girl i'd ride your dick anytime." hyunjin compliments. "uh...thanks?" jisung says not sure how to react. "where are we eating anyways?" jisung asks. "some place seungmin picked, i don't even know." hyunjin replies scrolling on his phone.

jisung sighs, going into the bathroom to fix his hair. "you really think i look hot?" jisung asks from the bathroom. "trust, me minho is gonna go nuts." hyunjin smirks.

-

"boyfriends are here!" seungmin yells walking in, with minho. jisung walks out slowly, peering himself from his door.

and hyunjin was right, he did look hot.

"you guys took so long..." hyunjin groaned out. "hi angel." hyunjin smiles kissing seungmin's forehead. "hi bubba, you look pretty." seungmin blushes. "where's jisung?" minho asks. "he's just being a pussy with his outfit." hyunjin replies. "jisung, get out here!" hyunjin yells.

jisung walks out and damn well minho's mouth dropped. "it's so tight..." jisung whines trying to adjust to the tight fabric. "did you get him in those? he looks so good!" seungmin exclaims. "yeah, he does look good." minho mumbles walking close to jisung.

"you guys head into the car." minho says signaling them to leave and they walk out.

"so pretty..." minho whispers running his thumb across jisung's lip. "did this all for me? hmm?" minho asks again and jisung nods. "my sweets, always getting pretty for me. but you're always angel no matter what." minho smirks and jisung blushes.

"i'm gonna fuck you so hard." minho says into jisung's ear making him turn bright red.

-

it didn't take long for them to arrive to the restaurant. all of them were starving, begging to get something to eat.

after getting to their table they flipped through the menu, ordering what seemed good to them.

"what are you getting?" hyunjin asks. "i'm getting the pizza. it seems good." jisung replies pointing to the object on the menu. "you always order pizza..." hyunjin groans. "hey, it's good food! unlike you who orders 5 fucking burgers." jisung retorts narrowing his eyes. "shut up!" hyunjin argues.

"they're just like they were back in primary school. even though they've matured a lot they still bicker. " seungmin laughs to minho. "but at least all ends meet now." minho adds and seungmin nods watching them have their petty argument.

"you're such an ass sometimes." jisung rolls is eyes. "am not!" hyunjin hisses. "are too!" jisung says back sticking his tongue out. "bitch." jisung says to hyunjin's face. "whore." hyunjin says to him back growling.

"can you guys fucking order already?" minho asks tired of their arguing. "gladly." jisung slams the menu shut turning to the waiter with a forced smile.

"i'll get the cheese pizza please. extra cheese." jisung says turning to hyunjin. "and i'll get the black noodles." hyunjin says with a painful smile. the waiter takes all of their orders before walking away and they all sit in silence as jisung gives hyunjin a resting bitch face.

"just apologize you two." seungmin tries to break their tension. "sorry for being an ass." hyunjin mumbles. "sorry for being a bitch." jisung mumbles back.

-

after a somewhat awkward dinner they all take a walk out in the city. hands interlocked, lights in the trees and bustling cars through out the street.

"the stars look pretty tonight." jisung says looking at the sky. "not as pretty as you." minho answers back. "stop being so cliche would you? the readers might not like it." jisung says playfully. "the what?" minho asks confused. "nothing." jisung giggles. "you're strange han jisung." minho chuckles.

meanwhile seungmin and hyunjin walked in silence swinging their hands together.

"you and jisung still act like kids even to this day i swear." seungmin chuckles. "it's our thing. you've never seen me like that with anyone else." hyunjin simply replies looking into seungmin's twinkling eyes. "why are you looking at me like that?" seungmin questions. "can't help it." hyunjin giggles making seungmin flush a light pink.

-

as the night came to an end they waved their goodbyes as the couples went home with each other.

"we should do this again sometime." seungmin says making them all nod and smile in agreement. "i do not wanna go to school tomorrow." jisung groans. "me neither. i didn't even do my homework that was given to us on friday." hyunjin says making them all laugh. "ride to school tomorrow?" jisung turns to minho with begging eyes.

"how could i resist?" minho says simply making jisung light up with a smile. "alright you two, get some sleep. we're heading out." seungmin says waving goodbye. "see you two tomorrow!" jisung says as they wave from the car.

minho and jisung walk into jisung's place as minho instantly pushes jisung against the wall. "w-what are you doing?" jisung asks scared. "i said i was gonna fuck you, didn't i?" minho says mischievously. jisung gulps, now his heart rate increasing at an alarming rate.

jisung gulps, nodding fearfully. minho smirks, picking him up and naturally jisung's legs wrap around.

minho layed jisung on the ground and grinded against jisung making him whimper. "so weak..." minho chuckled. they stripped from each other's clothes and began to make out heavily. minho didn't waste anytime entering jisung making the younger arch his back.

soon enough minho was fucking jisung so hard that jisung was crying, clawing at his back. "so..good.." jisung whimpered as minho went faster and faster. he got closer and closer began to reach his high.

soon enough three thrusts later they both released and sighed from the pleasure.

and they fell asleep, quietly.

three years later

"lee jangmi get back here!" jisung chased his daughter. "no!" jangmi yelled sticking her tonuge out running faster. jisung stopped to take a breath and was stopped by minho in front of him. "is there a problem?" minho raised a brow. "yes, your daughter won't let me brush her hair." jisung sighed as jangmi ran into minho's arms.

"daddy! papa is being hard on my hair!" jangmi whined. "ah, do you want me to brush it?" minho asked sweetly. "yes, yes, yes!" jangmi cheered. jisung handed the brush to minho and he lightly ran the brush through his daughter's hair.

"seungmin and the rest are coming for dinner yes?" minho raises a brow and jisung nods. "chan and jeongin is coming as well!" jisung cheered. "ah really? that's fantastic!" minho smiled and set jangmi down.

minho pulled jisung close and gave him a kiss.

"i love you so much." minho says. "i love you too." jisung giggles.

-

a/n:

ahhhhh okay, so this is where it ends! i loved making this story and it as amazing writing and creating this plot. thank you all so much for the support i have recived on this story and i truly loved every second of it.

i'm making a new book, and i have just published the newest chapter. i really hope you enjoy it! anyways, this is where our story ends.

thank you for reading hehe

much love,
kay xx