tres!

and so it seemed jisung became drunk.

very drunk.

"minnhoooooo..." jisung giggled grabbing onto the elder. "you look...sooo hottttt....." he slurred with a drunk smile. minho looked, at the younger sensing that something was wrong. "we should go home-" minho was about to say but saw felix and changbin making out in front of them.

minho sighed, taking jisung and got him inside his car.

"daddy..." jisung mumbled.

minho froze in his seat. daddy? no way.

"daddy...sungie is twired...when we go howme i want to see mr. bun bun!" he says clutching onto the elder's arm. "sungie misses mr. bun bun..." jisung pouted. "daddy?" jisung asks again looking straight into jisung's tired but twinkling eyes.

"u-uh...yeah sung. let me make a quick phone call okay?" minho says hesitantly before slipping out of the car to call hyunjin. he dialed hyunjin, and the first thing he heard was something he didn't want nor did he expect to hear.

"a-ah...j-jinnie l-let me cu-" seungmin whined on the other side of the phone.

"shush princess, it's minho. hey hyung, what's up?" hyunjin said casually. "i-i'll call back. i think i interrupted you and seungmin." minho awkwardly laughs. "don't be silly! he's all under control- shush! do you want a harder punishment?" he heard hyunjin hiss.

"okay, i'll make this quick. is jisung...a little? as in like little space...? i brought him to a party and he got drunk and now he's saying he misses mr. bun bun, and is calling me daddy..." minho says flushed red.

"d-daddy...p-please-" he heard seungmin cry again.

"seungmin i warned you! but yeah he is. he's been since like...freshman year. if i were you just play along. get him back home, and get him to sleep." hyunjin instructs.

"uh...alright. thanks i guess." minho says ending the call.

this was gonna be a hell of a night.

-

(i know y'all wanted to see the seungjin chapter. so here ya go.)

"princess, why were you being so naughty?" hyunjin whispers against seungmin's ear. "d-daddy p-please l-let minnie c-cum.." seungmin cried tears streaming down his face. "does minnie deserve it? hmm?" hyunjin smirked. "i-i'll be good!" seungmin whimpered.

"fine, since you've been so nice to daddy." hyunjin said giving in and letting seungmin cum.

"f-fuck! c-cumming!" seungmin cried as white ropes came out. "m-minnie made a mess..." he pouted. "it's alright baby..." hyunjin said kissing him, which ended up with them making out again.

"i love you so damn much seungmin." hyunjin said between a kiss.

"i love you too hyunjin." seungmin giggles pulling him in again.

-

and so minho, followed hyunjin's instruction's getting him safely home.

"jisungie is twired...i wan' to go into my onesie.." jisung said sleepily. "okay, baby. i'll go get it for you, you stay in your room and be a good boy. okay?" minho said and jisung nodded. and minho kept his word and got him in his onesie.

and before you ask yes, he did see jisung's toned abs and arms.

he got jisung into bed and tucked him in and even before he got up jisung had said, "daddy...p-please stay...i-i gwet nightmawers..." jisung said grabbing on to his arm. "w-wan' cuddwles..." he adds.

minho couldn't resist jisung's cuteness and gave in. "do you mind if i borrow some clothes?" minho asks. jisung shakes his head and points to his drawer where his normal clothes. after he changed he climbed next to him and he instantly felt jisung cling onto him like a koala. "s-sungie likes hyung..." jisung mumbles into minho's chest.

"innie and lix told sungie that i shouwld sleep wit' chu...i didn't undwerstwand.." jisung says making minho's eyes widen. "u-uh...that's okay sung. you'll learn later.." minho says.

"rweally?" jisung says. "yes, sungie." minho chuckles.

-

soon enough, it was morning and jisung's head hurt like a bitch.

"ow..." jisung hissed as he slowly got up. he felt something warm engulfing him. he turned and gasped as he saw minho sleeping right next to him. he covered his mouth attempting not to scream at the fact that a guy who he had creepily been looking at, during work was SLEEPING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.

"oh my god," jisung whispered.

and he shouldn't have whispered that because the minute he did minho slowly opened his eyes and gave a small smile.

"good morning to you to sungie. did mr. bun bun sleep well?" minho smirks. "oh my god," jisung gasps once again. "it's not what you think, i swear!" jisung says covering his face in the sheets. "i'm sure it's exactly what it looks like jisung." minho chuckles attempting to pull the covers off of an embarrassed jisung.

"this is so embarrassing...but i guess you know now? you should go...please PLEASE don't tell anyone!!" jisung pleads. "relax sungie." minho says making jisung with teary eyes turn. "i'm sorry hyungie...you must think i'm weird now..." jisung fears tears streaming down his cheeks.

minho pulls jisung into a large hug engulfing him again and feels jisung starting to shake.

"'m s-so sorry...h-hyung..." jisung says slipping into little space. "it's okay jisung...hyung doesn't think you're weird at all.."

"just get out. i need some time.." jisung mumbles pushing him away turning away feeling more tears flooding his cheeks. "please..." he squeaks out.

minho looks at him letting go and gives a small smile. "it's okay jisung. i understand." he adds making jisung turn with flushed cheeks. "tanks hyung..." he says giggling. "i'll get going now. work today." minho says and jisung nods. minho grabs his stuff and leaves.

jisung, collapses on his bed huffing grabbing his bunny plush and cuddles it close.

oh what a hell of a night for him.