doce!

"today we have news that seoul international high school was the target of a school shooting." the lady on the news says. "15 students injured, 10 killed. the shooters were unknown." she adds. "the suspects could not be identified due to their heavy black clothing and masks. but, they were heavily armed with guns and amo." she states. "please, watch out for your kids. watch out for your families, and please stay safe."

"this is seoul 7 news. going offline." the lady says before the screen turns black.

jisung, was at minho's house cuddling the elder wishing none of this happened. jisung looked up with twinkling eyes at the elder pouting his lips for a kiss, the elder responded by smiling and kissing him back. after releasing jisung just looks into his eyes.

"is she going to hurt me?" jisung asks now tears starting to flood his eyes. "i-is it m-my fault?" jisung asks again. minho's face falls flat, not knowing what to say.

he takes a deep breath with the words of; "you did nothing sweets." he lightly smiles. "you never did. all that matters is that you're here, with me." minho assures. "our original plan was to terminate them permanently but it seems they caught on before us. and she knows about you too."

"but we're trying our best, i'll bust my ass to keep you save." minho says making jisung giggle.

-

jisung kinda, accidently ended up sleeping over at minho's again. he slept in his plush bed with the fluffy white sheets covering him. he checked the time.

11:37 am.

"i need to stop sleeping in so much." jisung grumbles. next to him on the nightstand is a note from minho.

'hey bubba, needed to go to a meeting for work. you can stay here, later after work. i'll be home by 7.'

'l.minho <3'

jisung, giggled at the note slipping out of the bed and getting his uniform ready for the day and hopped in the shower. he let the water take over him as he washed clean, and then brushed his teeth along with getting dressed.

slowly, after wards he crept towards the kitchen where he saw felix sitting at the counter on his phone with a cup of coffee.

"what brings you here?" jisung asks making felix turn. "i'm minho's brother, i practically come here every day." felix chuckles. "how? you're from australia..." jisung asks confused. "half brother to be exact, long story short our father fucked two different women. i was an accident...along with my other two sisters." felix sighs with an embarrassed smile. "my two sisters live in australia. i live here to take care of the company with minho." he then adds.

"is it weird? having two different moms?" jisung asks. "i had resentment for my father for a long time. after finding out about minho, i realized it wasn't that bad. i hated him because he left my mom like that without a trace until she found him and confronted him. then when minho was in the picture, i realized i couldn't hate my dad." felix then just says. "me and minho are best friends, and til this day he will always be my best friend. i love him even if we have different blood."

"that's so sweet of you, even after everything." jisung smiles. "are you scared?" felix suddenly blurts. "about what?" jisung asks. "seulgi and your school." felix replies simply.

jisung sighs, having vivid memories about the whole thing with the bullet sounds strong and still ringing through his ears. he remembers seeing students on the floor bleeding, students hiding together.

"i'm beyond terrified.." jisung begins. "i didn't want this to happen. it's all my fault."

"hey don't say that..." felix frowns hugging him. "i know you feel that this is all caused because of you with minho but i swear on my life that it isn't your fault. seulgi, is crazy and we're trying our best to get rid of her." felix smiles. jisung, just rubs his temples trying to relieve himself from the traumatic experience.

jisung, smiles in the end. "i gotta go to work." jisung finally says. "need me to drive you?" felix asks. "i was gonna take the bus, but that'd be great." jisung thanks him and felix grabs his keys.

"let's go then, sung." felix winks and they head out the door.

-

"okay?" hyunjin shakes jisung out of his daze.

"u-uh yeah..." jisung sighs opening the register counting the money they had collected. "still shaken up i guess." he frowns.

"jeongin was really shaken, i've seen him scared but never shaking and crying." hyunjin sighs. "he's with chris right now. i think he's the most traumatized out of all of us." hyunjin then adds. "for good reason. he's the youngest out of all of us." jisung then replies closing and locking the register. "when does school start again?" jisung asks.

"haven't gotten news. they're probably holding exams back until the whole case is settled." hyunjin says. "in all honesty i think they should just cut the whole thing out in general."

"yeah i guess..."

-

a/n:

ayo this was just a lil filler since i had big ass writers block ahahaahah

anyways y'all seen superm?? god damn.

much love,
kay xx