catorce!

"y-yes...p-please daddy..."

minho smirked, picking jisung up leading him into the bedroom.

he threw jisung on the bed taking off his shirt and then heavily making out with the younger, feeling his hands go into his blonde locks pulling him closer. heavy panting, and groaning was the only thing you could hear throughout the room.

jisung, was getting impatient, taking his hands out of his hair and unbuckling the elder's pants and removing his boxers until he was fully bare and and felt minho doing the same still keeping their lips in place.

"s-shit..." minho groans, needing more. "you fucking want it?" he growls making jisung moan and whine in response. he moves his hand down to jisung's shaft already feeling a bead of pre-cum on his cock and starts jacking him off. jisung whines, at the pleasure saying incoherent things needing more.

"d-daddy p-please..." jisung whimpers. "g-give me more."

minho, smirks seeing how desperate his baby is. "are you sure you deserve it? touching yourself? hmm? seems pretty naughty to me baby boy." minho teases rubbing his slit making jisung moan even more.

"m s-so sorry daddy...p-please just touch sungie..." jisung twitches under his touch. "since you're being so kind, of course baby." minho says. he gets off of him going to his bag to grab a toy. "know what this is?" minho winks holding it in front of jisung's face.

jisung blushes at the sight. a vibrator.

"a-a vibrator..." jisung says. "so smart angel." minho praises making jisung smile. "before daddy plays with you he wants to do a little teasing before hand." minho whispers in his ear.

he turns on the toy, holding it at the tip of jisung's shaft making the younger whine. "s-shit daddy, daddy p-please!" jisung cries clutching the sheets. "tsk, no bad words." minho warns. "s-sorry daddy.." jisung moans out.

minho, constantly edges jisung to the point where jisung is sobbing begging to cum.

"daddy p-please put your big cock inside me..." jisung begs. "hmm? what was that sungie?" minho raises a brow teasing.

"daddy, please i need your big cock inside my tight hole right now, i want you to fuck me until i cry and cum from your big cock inside me, please daddy please!" jisung cries. "that's more like it angel." minho chuckles getting a condom and lube out.

"need me to stretch you out first?" minho asks. "n-no...i already did earlier.." jisung replies nervously. "such a good boy." minho praises again, aligning himself with jisung's throbbing hole. he slides in making his face scrunch up.

after a few minutes jisung tells him to move and minho starts slow, but soon is going at an animalistic pace.

jisung, is sobbing in pain in pleasure yelling his name at the top of his lungs.

"daddy, fuck me!" jisung moaned as he left scratches on minho's back. "harder, please daddy, please!"

minho sped up his pace, groaning at how tight jisung was. "shit baby," he groaned as he went faster and faster inside of jisung making him louder and louder. "so close," he growled.

"m so close daddy, so so close." jisung cried. "make me cum, make me cum," jisung whimpered again.

both of them were so close, filled with ecstasy and pleasure. the bed was creaking due to how fast minho was going, and the bed was surely to break but the two didn't care— they just needed each other at a moment like this.

"fuck, baby gonna cum." minho growled. "m-me too daddy..." jisung sobbed as he arched his back moaning loudly while minho groaned pulling out pumping his dick, cumming on jisung's chest.

he fell beside the younger, both of them panting and sweaty from how much pleasure they just had.

"god damn," minho panted. "that was fucking amazing baby," he whispered turning to the younger. "t-thank you daddy..." jisung says pulling the elder in for a kiss. "anything for my baby boy." minho smiles. "so tired," jisung says sleepily.

"go to bed angel, i'll be right here." minho says.

soon enough, jisung is knocked out and cuddled up in minho's arms.

"i love you." minho whispers.

-

the next morning the two are awake, but sadly jisung is still in bed.

minho went a little too hard, meaning he couldn't move out due to him being almost paralyzed.

"sorry baby," minho says bringing in a breakfast tray. "here, all your favorites."
minho smiles giving jisung a plate of
his favorite foods. "awh, thank you." jisung blushes taking a bite of the eggs minho had made.

"they taste good." jisung says. "can i get a kiss?" minho asks. "don't even need to ask, come here." jisung giggles giving a kiss on minho's lips. "so perfect." minho says. "did you hear what i said last night, when you were sleeping?" minho asks.

"no, what'd you say?" jisung asks.

minho, takes a deep breath and says; "i told you i love you han jisung." minho smiles. jisung's stomach filled with butterflies, and his heartbeat when four times faster. "i love you too minho." jisung says with a huge smile.

"r-really?" minho stutters.

"yes lee minho, i han jisung love you." jisung giggles pulling him in for a kiss. "my prince." jisung whispers. "my princess." minho whispers back.

"do you want a bath baby?" minho asks. "that would be wonderful." jisung smiles. minho, carries the younger bridal style into the bathroom.

and let's just say, they had a really, really, really long shower.

-

a/n:

gn lolz i'm so sleepy from today

ImYourHoph you're welcome baby

much love,
kay xx