Chapter 1 { Meeting him }

Author POV

Y/n just sitting at the sofa and her big brother just playing game with his friend named saitama, "Oi y/n can you buy 3 soda, here's the money" y/n brother says and he handed y/n a money "ugh fine..." y/n says, then she wearing a black hoodie and a ripped jeans "bye guys!" y/n says "bye! Stay safe" they all said.

Y/n POV

'Ugh i cant believe it i have to buy them the soda! Why cant genos buy it!' i say in my thought. I was near the store and i buy 3 soda, after that i get outside from the store and i started walking home.

'I think a little walk wont hurt' i thought, i walk to the forest ( a/n dont worry reader chan ur not gonna lost )
Then i sat on the bench and calming myself down.

After the calming moment i started hearing noises from the bushes.

??? POV

'DAMMIT I LOST THOSE STUPID HEROES' I thought then i started getting tired and passed out near a bushes

Y/n POV

"HELLO?!?" i screamed "YOU KNOW THAT MY BROTHER IS A HERO RIGHT?!" still no answer "uhh...." i started walking near the bushes and see a faint man with blood in his forehead "Omg! I need to help him!" i started draging him near a shack ( or something that is in episode 11 season 2 )

i get inside the place and put him left him in the floor to search some bandage, i found some bandage and started bandaging him then he started waking up.

??? POV

As i woke up i fell something is covering my head when is sit up i see a black haired girl that is shock "A-Are you ok?" she ask, "dont worry i'm fine.....i think" i say.  "whats your name?" she ask, "Garou.." i answered

Y/n POV

"Garou.." he answered, i started thingking that i think i know that name from somewhere "whats your name?" he ask, "y-y/n..." i said "well anyway i need to go, see you later~" he say with a sexy tone in the last part, and then he left me blushing mess 'NO NO NO NO DID I BLUSH?!?' I screamed in my thought.

Then i just remembered "THE SODA!" as i pick up the soda and ran home.

King POV

"Why is your sister taking so long?" saitama ask "i dont know....the store is closed ya know" i say.

BAAAMMM i heard the door opened so hard "SORRY BRO I JUST NEED TO TAKE A WALK AND THEN I SEE A GUY FAINTED AND THEN I HELPED HIM AND THEN I JUST REMEMBER PLEASEEEE FORGIVE ME!" my sister scream "its ok sis just dont do that again you started get me worried" i say as she gives me the soda.

"Just rest i think your really tired" i say, "thanks" she says as she go to her room

Y/n POV

I sigh and lay on my bed, i started thingking about garou- NO U JUST MET HIM HES JUST A FRIEND. I started going to the bathroom and take a quick shower then i dressed up and go to my bed and sleep...

Y/n Dream

I walk in the forest again to meet him, when i arrived i see him fighting a lot of heroes and they all down i was so shocked i started back off and accedently step on a stick and make a cracking sound

He looked at me with a creepy face "You've come~ how sweet of you~" he says with a creepy voice then he started attacking me

End of dream~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" As i woke up screaming. My brother ran to my room and started hugging me "WHATS GOING ONE?! DID SOMETHING HAPPEND?! ARE YOU OK?!" i started sobbing "n-no i-its j-j-just a nightm-mare" i say bettewen the sobs.

He started to pat my head "shh dont worry i'm here as long as i'm in here you will be ok" he says, "o-ok love you bro" i say, "love you too" he says. Then i started fell asleep.

A/n sorry if its short guys cause its my first time writing it 🙏🙏