Chapter 15 ( My Hero )

Hey reader-chan! I am so sorry that i said that i will not continue this book, but here i am!

Enjoy reader chan!

Y/n POV

I woke up with garou beside me and tried to remember what happend but then i remembered 'man he really make me moan loudly' i shook my head and walked to the bathroom to cleaned myself up, after i took a shower i wear some ( y/f/c ) shirt, with a ( s/f/c ) jacket, and some jeans. I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Garou POV

I woke up with no y/n beside me, 'man i fucked her up good huh?' i thought, i shook my head and cleaned myself up, i wear my normal clothes then i heard screaming in the kitchen

Y/n POV Before the screaming

While i put the food on a plate. I drank some water and waited for garou, but then i heard a knock on my door, 'who would be up and knock at my door now?!' i thought, i sighed then walked to the door, when i open it there are bunch of guys that i dont know and pulled me then tied me up, i was shock "GAROU HEL-" Before i finished, the leader put a tape on my lips, they knocked me out, before i blacked out. I felt pain on my back and screaming then i blacked out.

Garou POV

I ran out to the front door, and saw a car driving away with full speed, my eyes widen "HOW DARE THEY KIDNAPPED HER?!?" i screamed enough for the neighbour hood to hear, i locked the door then started chasing the car. When i ran i looked at my side that king is there, 'no time for destryoing heroes bone, i need to save my girlfriend NOW' I screamed at my thought.

When the car stopped, it stopped at a forest and some kind of a mansion but its old looking mansion, i shook my head and sneakly peek through the gate, i looked at a hole and saw them dragging my girlfriend. When they are in, i smashed the gate then heard screaming inside.

Y/n POV

I woke up tide in a chair, "well well well, look who is here tide in a chair, sitting infront of me" he said or should i say the leader, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?" I screamed in his face, "well little y/n, dont you remember me?~" he said, "W-wait, n-no not you!" i screamed, tears forming in my eyes. Its Ryo, he kidnapped me while i'm out with my brother when i'm 10 years old.

Flashback~

I was out with my brother to get ramen, while my brother is in the restroom i waited outside. While i was waiting i saw a boy looked like 12 years old looked hurt, i ran to the boy and crouch beside him "a-are you ok?" i said, then his sad face turned into a evil face, i stood up and walked backward slowly, the boy stood up and pulled me into an aley. He covered my mouth "how nice of you helping me! But, i guess you were brave huh?" he said, he threw me into a man wearing tuxedo, black hair, and some glasses.

The man smiled then turned his hand into a claw, i tried to run but the man hold me with his human hand, "shhh be quiet or it will be hurt A LOT" he said, he scratch my hand with his claw then threw me into the ground, "and the boy who pulled you is my son, his name is Ryo, remember when he is 22 years old, he will come to take you, and i suppose your name is y/n" ryo's dad whisper, then he gently pushed me out from the aley.

Then my brother ran up to me and hugged "where were you?! Are you hurt?!" he whispered yelled, i cried in his shoulder then he pat my back, "shh its ok your brother is here" he said, my brother gave me a piggyback ride and walked home.

End of flahback~

I remember him now, tears forming in my eyes then dropped, "W-why? Ryo?" i said quietly, he wiped my tears and use his finger to hold my chin up to face him, "dont worry y/n, oh and looked at your eye. Its beautiful, its pure black, my father made a masterpiece haha, well atleast your here i'm gonna pull that eye out!" he said then he laugh maniacly, he let go of my chin then walked to a desk, "HELPPPPP" i screamed. Then the door broke.

Garou POV

I destroy the door then i saw y/n is tied in a chair, and a man walked to a table to grab a knive. The man noticed me then grin, "well well well, i think someone is here to 'save' the girl huh?" the man said then started chuckled, i gritted my teeth then walked uo to him then choke him, his eyes widen "y-you!" he said, "yes, its me. I'm the hero hunter, you probably need to stay away from MY GIRL" I screamed, i threw him to a wall then he knocked out.

I looked at the man then looked at y/n, i walked to her then untied her.

Y/n POV

Garou untide me then i hugged him quickly, i cried in his shoulder. He hugged back, "shhh its ok i'm here i'm here" he said, he stroke my hair. "Who is that guy? And how did he know you?" he said, i explained everything that happend with the first time i saw him. Garou looked at me then kissed me softly, i kissed back then we let go.

I smiled a little, then he smiled too. "Thank you garou, i love you" i said then i hugged him, "your welcome baby, now lets go home" he said, i nodded, he carried me bridal style while i put my head on his chest. Then i sleep in his arm.

Garou POV

While i was walking i felt y/n sleeping, i stopped for a while then looked at her sleeping peacefully, i smiled then i kissed her forehead.

Time skip~ at y/n house

I put her on her bed then lay next to her "i love you y/n" i said, i pulled the blanket to cover both of us then i hugged her

Here is the end! I wish you reader-chan enjoy it! I'm gonna make the next chapter later! Bye! See you reader-chan on the next chapter!

Words count: 1122