Chapter 5

Y/n POV

When i opened the door i saw my best friend...mumen rider, "MUMEN! I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU" i screamed and i hug him, he hugged back. "I missed you to y/n, its been soooo longg didnt see you" then he pat my head.

Mumen Rider POV

When i pat her head, i saw king. The class S hero, "come in!" king says. I was shock "Oh! Rider, i forgot to tell you that my brother is King!" she says as she pulled me inside.

Three of us chat, then i saw y/n looked sad "whats wrong y/n?" i say as i pat her back gently, "n-nothing i just n-need to rest" she said as she stand up "i'm in my room ok? bye!" she said as she walked away.

She closes her door "Uhh..king?" i said, "yes mumen?" he says. "Is she ok?'' i say with a worried voice, " i dont know..." then he looked the clock "i think you need to go mumen, cause its late" he says, "Oh! Thanks king, tell her i'm going bye! Oh and tell me if she's ok" i say as i walked out.

King POV

"Ok mumen! Just stay safe!" i say. I looked at her door and gently knocked, "uhh y/n? Mumen is out soo you wanna talk?" i say with worried voice.

No answer..."y/n its not funny hehe!" i started worried. Still no answer "Y/N!!" then i broke her door ( a/n cause its locked ) when i'm in her room. I saw she's laying in the floor with blood on her.

I ran up to her then hug her, "Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP I NEED YOU!! YOUR MY ONLY FAMILY!" I screamed, then i saw her face almost looked pale.

I carried her bridal style then ran to the hospital.

Nurse POV

I saw king running inside the association hero hospital then i ran up to him "Sir whats wrong?" i said as i looked at a girl body looking almost pale, "NURSE please help my sister" he says with a sad tone, i nodded then called the others to take her to check her.

King POV

The doctors ran up and take y/n to a bed then take her to check her. Tears began filled my eyes then i ran home, sobbing in my room.

Y/n POV ( before she looks almost pale )

When i arrived to my room, i lay in my bed closing my eye then i felt a monster hand on my neck. The monster choke me.

The monster lift me up to the air, i started struggling, i cant scream, tears in my eye "shh dont worry i'm here not to kill but to eat you" the monster whisper in my ear.

Then i saw garou kick down the monster and throw the monster out and make me fall hit my head really hard. All i remember is garou just want to get close to me then he heard my brothers voice, then he ran out because he dont wanna get caught.

Then i blacked out....

Garou POV ( before she's in the hospital )

I want to save her but i heard king's voice, so i ran away and ended up in the forest. I sat on the dirt then i started sobbing.

'Why am i such a fool?! I didnt save her! I want to save her but her STUPID BROTHER IS ON THE WAY!!' I screamed in my head. I didnt sob anymore then my face turned into serious cause i saw mumen rider is riding his bike, 'welp time to hunt a hero' then me and him fight and he loses
( a/n 'he' i mean mumen rider )

1 week later

Author POV

Y/n got out from the hospital, and king is sitting at the sofa with her head oh his lap she sleeps in his lap. King just pat her head and just watching tv until....BEEP BEEP king answer the call.

Conversation

Saitama: king are you in your house?

King: yes, i'm just sitting in the sofa and patting my sister head while she sleep

Saitama: Aww kawai- oh! And me and genos need you to stay at our house for 1 day ok? Its only 1 day

King: but....my sister?

Saitama: she's a strong woman i know it! ( a/n btw i forgot to tell you that your 20, sorry 🙏🙏 )

King: ok...i'm on my way

End of conversation~

I dong wanna leave my sister but its ok, its only 1 day. I use my hand to hold her head while i'm gonna stand, i put her head down then leave a note and leaves.

Y/n POV

I woke up in the sofa without my brother, when i see the coffee table has a note then i read it.

After reading it, i felt fine cause its only 1 day. I clean myself then i called garou.

The conversation~

You: hey garou!

Garou: oh hey cutie~ i heard that you out from the hospital

You: yea, but i'm ok now. And do you wanna come to my house?, cause my brother is leaving. Sooo wanna come?

Garou: sure!, bye cutie~

You: hehe bye handsome~

End of conversation~

5 minute later

When i lay on my bed waiting for garou, i heard my window open. Then i saw garou, i walk to him and hug him.

"I missed you so much garou" i say with a happy voice, "i missed you to y/n" he says with a calm voice.

And then we kiss, the kiss is passionette and he licked my bottom lip for entrance, i open my mouth and let him explore my mouth. By that time we make out.

We parted cause we heard the front door open, i shock and ask garou to hide. He hide in my closet, then i got out seeing my brother looking for something.

"Oh! Bro, you lost your phone?" i ask, "yea do you know where is it?" he says. I handed him his phone then he say goodbye and left.

I return to my room looking at garou sleeping in my bed. I got ontop of him then he hold me gently. Then he sit up and i crawl to him then we sit face to face then we kissed, and then makeout.