Chapter 2 { He's in my room?! }

Y/n POV

I wake up in the morning and do my morning routine blah blah blah and then i was going to the kitchen and make breakfast. I cook f/f ( Favorite Food ) for me and normal toast and egg for my big bro.

I eat my breakfast and walk to my brothers room seeing him still on his bed in a weird posision, i giggled and walks to him and started shaking him "Broooo wake up, its morning!" i say and shaking him harder.

He started wake up and say "good morning sis" i started giggle and say "c'mon your breakfast is ready".

My brother started doing his morning routine while i'm in the kitchen washing my dirty plate, then my big brother came in the kitchen " toast and egg again?" he says, "*giggles* sorry cause i dont know your favorite food" i say.

When i opended the fridge theres only apple and a soda "well...brother i think i have to shop" i say, "ok just becareful while i'm going biking" he says as he started going out from the door "Bye sis!" he says, "Bye!!" i say.

He closes the door, and then i wear my tank top and shorts and ties a jacket in my waist. I'm going to the store and saw saitama and genos holding some groceries "HEY SAITAMA GENOS!" I screamed and wave at them, they looked at me and waved back.

I walk to them "hi guys how is your day?" i say, "oh i'm fine and sensei is fine too" genos says, and then we chatted and then we say our good bye's.

I finished my shooping for food and go back home, i sigh and says "FINALLY home sweet home" i put the groceries in their places. When i walked to my room i say a shirtless garou sitting in my bed.

Garou POV

I sat in her bed waiting for her and i heard the door opened. I looked back and looking at her blushing mess "you know u can take a pic and it will last long" i say, she still standing there staring at my body.

I sigh and i walked up to her and look at her, i use my finger holding her chin so she see my face "miss me?~" i say with a sexy tone, "AAA IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO!" She screamed as she hide her face with her hand hiding her blush 'damn she looks so cute' i started blushing too.

Y/n POV

I peeked and see garou is blushing too, i pulled him to bed and i locked the door so my brother wont come in.

I sat next to garou "uh...u need something garou?" i say, "oh! Uhm i was just gonna say thank you for helping me yesterday" he says. I smiled "no problem garou!" i say, he looked at me snd blushed cause i smiled.

Garou POV

'Damn ur soo cute y/n!!' i screamed inside my head, i standed up "well i need to go y/n" i say and give her a paper that has my number "call me if you need me" i say.

she started standing up and hold the paper "ok garou i'll call you if i need he-" i cut her talking by kissing her forehead "bye sweet cheek~" as i goes to the window and got out.

Y/n POV

'HE KISSED MY FOREHEAD' he left me blushing mess, i wish my br- "Y/N IM HERE!!" i heard screaming in the living room and that is my brother voice "C-COMING!" i put the paper in my bed and go to the living room.

I saw my brother with a scared face, i ran up to him "Brother are you ok?!" i say as i hugged him and he hugged back "I cant...I CANT Y/N, I DONT WANNA BE A HERO ANYMORE, IM JUST A LOSER!" He screamed, i hugged him tighter.

"No your not bro....ur my hero you know, u even make me calmed when i'm scared" i say with a soft voice. He started calming down "Thanks sis your so nice and sweet and beautifull" he says as he stroking my hair "you welcome, and your so handsome and nice to me!" i say with a happy voice.

King POV ( Before he got home )

When i on my bike i saw a monster and i put my bike in a wall and then i come up to the monster " Haha here it is a class S hero well i'm going to kill you" the monster says "i think the fight have to wait a moment cause i need to go to the bathroom".

As i'm in the bathroom "NO I CANT SO THIS IM JUST A ANTI SOCIAL LOSER AND A SCAREDY CAT" I screamed in the bathroom.

I started ran off without the monster knowing 'I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY' I screamed it at my head then i got home and screamed my sister's name.