Chapter 8 ( Moving )

Y/n POV

I sat on my bed just playing my phone until my brother came up to my room, "hey sis....we need to talk" he said as he scratch his head. I nodded and followed him to the living room and sit at the sofa.

"Look sis, i know your old enough to take care of yourself and i suppose that i already buy you a house and you have to live in there..." he said. My eyes widen and hug him "but what about you?...are you gonna be ok?, and who's gonna calm you down from fear?" i said, "dont worry about me, i'ts going to be fine ok?" he said.

I let go of him and he said that i have to pack up, so i packed up all my clothes and stuff. But before i leave his place i asked him "but what city am i going to live?" i asked "sorry, its city z..." he said, my eyes widen "but! Am i even going to be ok?!" i said, "dont worry my friend saitama live in city z to, beside he is a hero after all" he said.

I nodded and say good bye to him and walked to the train, 'welp...i guess its going to be ok' i said in my thought.

Time skip, at her house

Finally, i made it to my home and i was surprised the house is a little big.

A/n here is the pic of the house.

I opended the door and saw the inside looks amazing, then i saw a drawing of a map so i know the place. It has, 2 bedroom, 1 guest room, 3 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room and a basement but when i looked at the basement my eyes widen, it has a weapon and a bed and food and drink.

After exploring the house.

I opended my bedroom door and put all my clothes in their places and i started getting tired so i fell asleep on the bed.

Btw here's all the room look like.

Thats the kitchen

Thats the room that is a parents/siblings room

That is y/n's room

That is the guest room

That is the bathroom

That is the living room

A/n sorry, no pic of the basement