Chapter 12 { My eyes?! }

The next day

Y/n POV

When i open my eyes, my head is on garou's chest. I smiled and poking his nose 5 time to annoy him plus waking him. "Stopp...." garou said with a sleepy tone, "not until you woke up sleeping beauty" i said, i stopped poking his nose but bury my face in his chest and hug him tightly, "i love you" i said, he kissed my forehead "love you too~" he said.

I sit up and walked to the bathroom and close the door, when i looked at the mirror i felt pain in my left eyes, "ARGHHHH" I screamed, i heard garou's footstep and open the door harshly "WHATS WRONG?!" He said worriedly, after the pain in my eyes, black liquid started coming out from my left eye, garou's eyes widen and dont know what to do. "What is this?!" he said as he touched the black liquid on the floor.

Then the leak stopped, i looked at garou and he looked back. Then i blacked out.

Garou's POV

After the leak she started blacking out, i catched her before she fell. "Y/n?, Y/n?!?" i said but not even a singel voice, i checked her pulse "good, she still alive" i said, i picked her bridal style and ran outside. But when i'm out, i stopped my run.

"No one will help me anyway, people just started running away and the heroes started attacking me without noticing my true love...." i said then i sighed, i looked at her then i heard a loud thud behind me.

Stinger POV

Me and max just walked around, "Hey stinger! Look!" max said then he pointed at the hero hunter, "looks like his butt is going to get kicked heh" i said, before i ran to him i saw a girl in his arm. "HEY! HERO HUNTER" Max screamed, i looked at him and made a -_- face, the hero hunter looked at max then me.

"Sorry heroes, i'm trying to find help than destroy your bones ok?!" he said, "PUT THE GIRL DOWN" I screamed, but the i realized its y/n. "OH HELL NO, SHE NEEDS HELP OK?! AND I'M NOT LETTING HER GO AWAY WITH YOU TWO!" He screamed, before i attacked i heard mumen's voice.

"Hey!! Hey!! Stop, you two have to go ok?" he said, me and max made a -_- face, "mumen, its weird to ask but. Take y/n to the hospital now! Something is weird about her" the hero hunter said, he handed y/n to mumen, mumen nod and carried y/n with him to the hospital. "THE HEL-" Before i finished me and max got knocked out, and suddenly blacked out by the hero hunter.

Mumen POV

I carried y/n to the hospital, but not a ordinary hospital but a hero assosiation hospital, i walked inside the hospital and saw metal bat in the waiting room, "hey mumen! What are you doing here carrying a girl?" metal bat said, "sorry no time to talk, i have to call a nurse!" i said then i walked uo to a nurse. I explain to the nurse that there is something weird about her and the nurse nod and checking her while i wait in the waiting room.

"Soo what are you carrying that girl? The girl i meant y/n, is it?" bat said, i nodded. "I brought her here cause there is something weird about her. And what are you doing here?" i said. "Tch! My arm just having many cuts after fighting with a monster that is full of spikes" he said then he turned his face away by his name was been called, "bye mumen! Say to y/n that i said hi!" he said then he walked away.

20 minute later....

I accedently sleep in the waiting room because i was waiting for her. I woke up by my name was called by the nurse, i walked up to the nurse "so, how is she?" i said, she sigh then said "her left eye, turned all black. No white, and the reasearch said that she's...." the nurse gulped, "turning into a 1/4 monster because of the scratch on her arm, like....10 years ago" the nurse said, my eyes widen. "But you can visit her, um here" she said, then she open the door and close it again when i'm already inside her room.

I see her eyes were covered, her arm were covered, and she is sleeping. I pulled a chair near her bed and i sat on it, i held her hand "y/n....please wake up, garou needs you, i need you and your brother needs you. So please, wake up" i whispered. I got up and got out from the hospital and ride my bike to her house.

Garou POV

I've been waiting in her living room, then i heard a knocked on the door. I walked to the door and open it and see mumen "ugh, come in" i said then i open the door for him, i close the door and let him sit on the sofa, "so? How is she?" i said, he gulped and then he explain everything, 'her left eye is pitch black? No white? 1/4 monster?' many question in my head.

"You can get out now" i said then i looked down, he got up and exit the house. I looked up to the ceiling and said "y/n wake up....i need you" i said, i got up and lay on her bed, but something is missing. Her i need her to sleep by my side, happy memories of me and y/n in my head started playing. After i think of those memories i sleep.

A/n Finally! Its finished! I update it a night, because i'm bored hehe well hope you guys enjoy it!

Words: 987