Chapter 13 {Going home}

Y/n POV

I woke up in a hospital bed, i looked around to fix my vision from blurry to normal. Then a nurse came into the room and said "hello ma'am, i'm glad you awake. I will send some water and some food ok?" she said, i just nodded then she left the room. I sighed 'i wanna see you garou....' i said in my head, i want to know what happen, i wanna see my best friend, my brother and my boyfriend. Tears forming in my eyes then the tears drop, i looked at the blanket where the tear slipped and my eyes widen.

'The left tear is black? And the right one is normal?' in my thought, i sit up and walked to the bathroom and looked at the mirror, i gasped cause my left eye is all pitch black and a bandage on my left arm the author forgot where the scratch was i opened the bandage/cast idk and see a 3 scratch from 10 years earlier. "Its still here?" i whispered, i walked out from the bathroom and lay on my bed again.

The nurse came in and give me the tray of food and drink, and explain what happend to me, i just nodded in everything she said while i'm eating, after i finished the nurse took the tray and walked out, i saw my phone in the desk next to me, i grab my phone and called garou.

Garou POV

I was just in the kitchen drinking normal water and heard my phone buzzed, i took my phone and looked at the screen and shocked "she's awake?!'' i said, i pick it up.

The conversation~

You: hi babe, i'm fine just kinda feel a little weak

Garou: good, i miss you love. It felt so empty in the bed without you, you know?

You: *giggled* of course, in the hospital bed is kinda fell lonely to ya know?, the nurse said i'll be home tomorrow and my brother is the one who picked me up, ok?

Garou: ok....be carefull! Take care! Love you love~

You: bye babe! And yes i will *hangs up*

After the call, i sighed in relief and lay on her sofa, " i think i need a break from hunting cause i already promise her" i said, when i was about to close my eyes the door knocked "ugh, what is it again?" i said, i walked to the door and saw mumen. "What do you want?" i said, "well....i just wanna know how is y/n, i just know that she woke up today hehe" he said then he scratch his neck.

I let him in and closed the door, we sat on her sofa and i explain how is my girlfriend, after the talked he said goodbye and walked out. I decided to go to the bathroom and cleaned myself. After the shower i used the clothes that she have, the good news is she has a big t-shirt, and its black.

Y/n POV

I just rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, and then i heard footsteps in the door, and the door open by my brother. He walked up to my right and hugged me " i thought i'll lose you, ya know?" he said. I hugged back and tell him that i'm fine. We talked until night cause he doesnt want to leave me, "i'll pick you up tomorrow ok sis? Bye!" he said, "ok. Bye!" i said. I drink some water and sleep.

The next day~ still your pov

I woke up, and walked to the bathroom. After that, i get in my bed again and waiting for my brother. I heard the door open andddd it was a nurse, she gave me a soft smile and said "here is your breakfast", i nodded and give her a soft smile to, she gave me my breakfast and exit the room.

'Wow...' i thought, it was a waffle with a chocolate syrup, and a normal milk on the glass. After i ate my food, i pushed a button to called a nurse. The door open and its the same nurse who gave me my breakfast, she picked up the flip table a/n idk what is called, its like a little table so you can eat breakfast in bed and said " you must been so excited to go back home" i nodded and smile, she smile back and exit the room.