When He Confessed Part 2

Y/n POV

I'm just laying in my bed playing my phone, i.am.so.BORED. My games is all boring i too lazy to go out so i get out from my bed and go to the kitchen.

When i'm in the kitchen i saw the clock and its 07:00 PM i was shocked. But when i look at the table i saw a food and a letter, then i read the letter.

Dear y/n

Sorry i didnt tell you cause i'm in a hurry, and i cook dinner.

The association heroes need all heroes for 1 week well...i guess u have to stay alone at home take care.

Love, your brother 💕💕

When i read it i started crying cause my brother is the one who made me calm and happy. I fell to my knees and started crying, then i heard my window opended and my bedroom door opended but i ignore it and continue crying.

Garou POV

I walk to her kitchen then i saw y/n crying i walk up to her and hug her "whats wrong y/n?" i say with a concered voice, "m-my b-brother i-i-is l-leaving for 1 week!" she says then started hugging me back and cry more.

"Shhh dont worry i'm here and i will always protect you ok?" i say while i pat he back, "t-thanks garou" she says.

'I'm happy that she is calming down again' in my thought, then i just realize that she fell asleep in my hug.

I pick her up bridal style and carries her to her room, i put her in bed and sleep next to her.

Her head is resting on my chest, her hand is on my arm, and i put my head on top of her, and hold her by the waist, "Good night y/n" i kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

At the morning

Y/n POV

I woke up by garou is cuddling with me "garou...wake up, i need to get up you know" i say while pat his head. Then he let go off me and then i do my morning routine.

After that i go to the kitchen and cook breakfast then i heard "uhh y/n?" i heard garou voice behind me, "yes garo-" i stopped talking cause i saw garou only has a towel around his waist.

I blushed so hard "uhh i just need clothes, and do you have a big clothes?" he ask, i turn off the stove and ran to my brothers room and get some white plain t-shirt and some sweatpants.

I get back to garou and give him the clothes "H-here just change in my room" i say, He cuckled and say "ok sweet cheek~" as he go to my room.

I was blushing mess.

LE TIME SKIP AFTER BREAKFAST

Garou POV

i sat on the sofa with y/n on my side, we're watching neftlix. "Hey y/n" i say, "yea?" she replied with a smile, i blushed then i stand up same as her standing up too.

"Y/n i just want to say..." i say with a nervous voice, "and what is i-" i cut her of by kissing her on the lips. I put my hand on her waist, and she kissed back, and she put her hand in the back of my head.

We let go and i saw her with a red face "y/n will you be my girlfriend?" i say, she looks surprised then she kissed me again and let go "YES" she said.

"Well if your my girlfriend i'll call you whatever i want" i say with a sexy tone, she blushed and say "fine but i can do that the same!" i pat her head and kiss her forehead, "wanna walk?'' i say, " sure honey bun!" she says.

"Hey! i'm not bun!" i say as i put my hand on her head, "fine! How about the normal one like...BABE!" she screamed as she jumped on me causing me to fall with her ontop of me, then we laugh.

A/n Dont worry fellow reader's its not the end!