Chapter 9 ( Together )

Yay! I'm back reader-chan!!! And plus....

I'm not dead, anyway here is the update!

Enjoy!!!!!

Garou's POV

When i'm walking in the street, i saw a big house "i think i'm gonna rest there" i said, i walked to the big house and open the door then close it and started look for a room.

I already explore the house, when i pass a door i heard y/n's soft snore, i entered the room and saw y/n sleeping peacefully, i walked up to her bed and sleep next to her.

The next day~

Y/n POV

I woke up and saw my boyfriend beside me, i hug him and then i felt he hugged back. "Morning my beast" i said, "morning beauty~" he said. "I wanna cuddle with you, i dont want to get up" i said with a childlish tone.

"C'mon, you have to eat and excersice ya know" he said, "Noooo" i said the i burried my head to his chest, he chuckled and kiss my forehead, i sit up so as he, i sit infront of him, "why are you even infront of m-" i cut him of by kissing him, he kissed back then we let go.

"You miss my lip ya know!" i said then i hug him, "Mmmhmm" he hummed, i got up and walk to the bathroom while he just lay on the bed. When i'm in the bathroom just brushing my hair i heard my bedroom door opened, 'i think he went to the kitchen?' i said in my thought.

Garou POV

When y/n went to the bathroom, i heard a knock on her front door. 'Should i open the door?' i said in my thought. 'Maybe i should open it, maybe its her neighbor or his brothe- wait a minute i just remember her sister is a class S hero...nah i'm tired just need to wait so i can have my power full' i said in my thought.

I stand up and open her bedroom door and close it behind me, i walked to the kitchen to drink some mineral water and goes to the front door.

Saitama POV

I knocked at y/n's door and wait with genos "sensei, i already scan her house that the hero hunter is inside  her house" genos said, "its impossible, if the hero hunter is in there there will be a crashing sound and other stuff" i said.

"But sense-" genos got cut of by the hero hunter open the door "well well well if it isnt a robot and a...bald man?" he said, "SO WHATS WRONG IF I'M BALD?!?!" I screamed at him, "well if we wanna fight we have to stay away from this hous-" he got cut of by y/n hold his shoulder.

Y/n POV

I touch garou's shoulder or should i say my boyfriend shoulder, "whats wrong garo-" i got cut of by seeing genos and saitama. "U-uhhhh" i dont know what ro say so i pulled garou into the sofa and i got outside and closes the door behind me.

"U-uhmmm soo whats up guys? Hehe" i said, "y/n! Theres a hero hunter in your house!! He have to get out fron this world" genos screamed at me, the final word breaks my heart and i began screamed at him "SO WHAT?! LOOK AT ME NOT EVEN A SCRATCH ON ME FROM HIM!, AND I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO KILL HI-" I stopped scream cause genos is calling other heroes.

"N-no..." i whispered, "I HATE YOU GENOS, I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE FRIENDS" I screamed at him then slapped him, i got inside my house and locked the door, "Y/N PLEASE OPEN GENOS SAID IS FOR YOUR SAFETY" I heard saitama's scream "NO, SHUT UP. YOU GUYS ARE CALLING THE OTHER HERO TO KILL HIM, AND I WONT LET THAT HAPPEND" I screamed back.

I fell to my knees and started crying, garou walked up to my and hugged me, "he really called the other hero?" garou said softly in my ear which made me cried more and i cried in his shoulder. "Y-YES HE DID NOW WHAT ARE YOU E-EVEN G-G-GOING TO DO?!" I screamed abd hugged back tightly.

"Its okay.....i will be okay, i promise" he said, i take my head of from his shoulder then he kissed my forehead. "B-but what i-if you g-g-get hurt?" i said, "dont worry, a scratch wont made me die. I'm a strong man and your a beautifull girl that fell in love with a hero hunter, isnt that enough?" he said, he put his forehead to mine.

"I-i gues-" i got cut of by....

(A/n) The fight will be in the next chapter hehe, sorry if its short but i'll try to make the next chapter longer.

See you guys in the next chapter.