Chapter 16 ( Sonic )

Y/n POV

As i woke up i from my sleep, i felt scared about yesterday, then i quickly hugged garou make him woke up, he looked at me then kissed my forehead "whats wrong babe?" he said with a worried tone, "j-just still scared about yesterday..." i said, he frown then kissed my forehead again and said "i have to go at 12 ok?" he said, "but you wont be long right?" i said as i bury my face to his chest, he stroke my hair then said "dont worry, i wont be long"

I let go of him as he sit up then walked to the bathroom to do his morning routine, i sat up and walked to the kitchen to drink some water, after i got my water i walked back to my room with my glass of water on my hand and sat on my bed and drink the water.

Few minute's later

Garou walked out from the bathroom wearing his normal clothes and walked up to me, "be right back babe" he said, he gave me a peck on my lips and walked out. I sighed and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After that i wear some hoodie and some training pants and a boots. I put my phone on my bagpack and a bottle of water just in case, some knive from the kitchen, and a gun that i have in my closet.

I walked out and locked the door, i walked to the forest to take some jog in the morning, as i jogged i saw a ninja looking hurt as he put his hand on his crotch. I giggled a little then walked to him, i crouch beside him and put a hand on his shoulder "you ok sir?" i said, he looked at me then said "y-y-yes i-i'm o-ok" with a hurt tone, i grabbed my bottle of water and said "drink some water, maybe your throat is hurt or something" he nodded then took the bottle from my hand and drank some of my water.

He gave me back my bottle, and said "thanks ma'am, whats your name?", i put my bottle on my bag and helped him up "my name is y/n l/n, just call me y/n" i said, he nodded then straighten up, and gave me his hand to shook it, i grabbed his hand and shook it then he said "i'm speed-o-sound-sonic, you can call me sonic but not sonic the hedgehog hehe" he said, we stopped shooking hand, then i said "bye sonic, i need to continue jog", he looked at me and smiled then i smiled back "thanks anyway, and sorry about you stopped your jogging" he said.

"Its ok, bye!" i said as i walked away "Bye!" i heard him screaming behind me meters away, i continued jogging to go the place that the first time me and garou met, when i saw the shack A/n idk what it called i saw it and it make my tears forming in my eyes when we met, i sighed and rubbed my eye and rested on a tree listening to music and drinking some water.

This is the music:

The song made me blush cause its true, its like me and garou, i drank some water after the song finished, i put my phone and bottle back to my bag and jogged back home.

Time skip at home~

Before i unlocked my door, my phone buzzed, i sighed again and looked at my phone, its a call from a unkown number. I pick it up.

Stranger                                            you

Hey there, its me sonic, i kinda see your phone number in your bagpack so i kinda wanna try to call you

Oh! Its you sonic i thought it was a stranger that wanted my addres, and yeah of course if someone know my phone number wanna try calling me

Haha, and where are you?

At my house, i was about to unlocked the door until you called me

Sorry, and lets talk next time, bye y/n!

Bye sonic!

I hung up and unlocked my door then get inside, i closed the door behind me then throw my bag to the sofa and walked to the bathroom to take a bath. After bath i make some lunch and ate it, after i eat my lunch i just walked to the living room and watch f/m A/n favorite movie

A/n Hi reader-chan! Sorry to make you wait for the next chapter, and here you go!

Words: 778