Chapter 7 ( hes JEALOUS )

Y/n POV

Garou left my house then i go to the bathroom and take a shower, after i that i wear a tank top and some medium high jeans and sit on the sofa and watched tv.

Then a song came out of nowhere:

And i just realized that its my phone calling ringtone, i pick it up and...

In the conversation~

You: hello?

M.R: hi y/n! Its me Mumen Rider

You: Oh! Hi mumen, whats up?

M.R: you wanna hang out at the park?

You: i'd love to, see ya!

M.R: see ya!

And then he hang up, i wear my white hoodie and some black training jeans.

Le time skip, at the park.

When i walked to the park i saw mumen waiting for me in a bench. I ran up to him "Hi Mumen!" i said as i hugged him from behind.

"Oh hey! Y/n, i thought your not coming" he said, i let go and stand infront of him "i will never say no to my best friend" i said, "want some ice cream?" he asked.

"Sure!, i'll have F/F ( Favorite flavor )" i said. "Ok! Be right back" he said as he walked to the ice cream stand, while i wait i got pulled from behind.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU- oh garou, its just you haha!" i said, "well....what are you even doing at the park?" he said.

"I'm just hanging out with a friend. Why?" i said as i stand up ( a/n cuz you fall ) "its a boy or a girl?" he asked.

"Why? Are you jealoussss??" i said, "no i'm not! I'm just....ya know uhh..." he said as he scratch the back of his head.

"Y/n! Where are you?" i heard mumen's voice, "Wait a moment!" i answered. "Mumen rider is your best friend?" garou asked.

"Yea, So? We are friends while we are a kid and bye babe!" i say then i kissed his cheek and walked to mumen.

"Where were you?" mumen said as he give me my ice cream, "i was just looking at a cat then i followed it hehe" i lied. "Oh! I thought u got kidnapped by the hero hunter hehe" he said.

Then we chatted and then we eat our ice cream, and we say our good bye's.

A/n sorry its short....i think?