Chapter 14

A/n Guys this chapter has lemons 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
You readers can skip the chapter, if you cant read some lemons.

Enjoy

Y/n POV

I woke up in the next day, i stood up and walked to the bathroom and do my morning routine. After that i see garou sitting in the edge, i smiled and walked up to him. I gave him a peck on his lips, "morning my beast, i'm gonna make breakfast while you do your morning routine ok?" i said, "ok baby" he said, he peck me on the lips and walked to the bathroom.

I walked to the kitchen and make breakfast, while i was in the middle of cooking a strong arm snake around my waist and breathing sound on my neck, "what's breakfast?~" garou said, i turn off the stove and push garou back. "Garouu i was cooking!" i said, i sighed and put the food on the plate. I took 2 of the plate and put it on the dining table. I went back to the kitchen and asked garou "what do you want for drink?", he replied "just a water", i pour some milk for me and some normal water for him.

I walked back to the dining table, with 2 glass.

After breakfast~, they are in the living room watching tv

Still Y/n POV

I got bored by watching the tv so i turn it off, "whats wrong love?" garou asked, "i just got bored, so i turn it off" i replied. Then a smirk on his face, "why dont we have some fun?~" he said with a sexy tone, i blushed and look at him. "W-wha-" i got cut off by garou kissing me, i kissed back.

Here comes the lemonnnn🍋🍋🍋

He put his hand on my hips and pulled me to his toned body, we let go and kissed eachother again. He picked me up bridal style and then put me in my bed, he was on top of me. "W-wait, protection?" i said, he chukled and grab a condom in my drawer. "I found this while you were cooking, so then i thought a little fun wont hurt right?~" he said, he crawl on top of me again, and kissed me.

He took off my shirt and pulled down my shorts, leaving me with a bra and some panties, "your turn~" he said, i smiled a little and took off his shirt and his pants, leaving him with his boxer. He attacked my neck by kissing, biting and licking it. I moaned cause he already found my sweet spot "Aahh~ garou~" i moaned, then he kissed my colarbone and i put my hand in his hair.

He un-hooked my bra and throw it across the room, he sucked and licked my left breast and massage the right one, i moaned then he do it the same to the other, he pulled down my panties and pulled down his boxer, he put the condom on his cock, "ready?~" he said, i nodded then he put it in.

I moaned loudly. I put my hand on his shoulder for signaling him to move, he nodded and began thrusting faster and harder, it hurt me "G-Garou!! Its hurts!! Stop it!!" i screamed, but then the pain turn into pleasure "n-no ngh~ d-dont s-sto ngh~ stop" i said between moans, he began more faster and harder, and i feel something on my stomach "g-garou! I-i'm gonna-" to late i climaxed, but he kept thrusting into me and it made me moan loudly, "ngh~! I-i'm gonna c-cum~~" he moaned, then we cummed at eachother. He take out his cock and took of the condom, "i think, i do it to hard" he said, "dont worry i already took the pill" i said.

He lay beside me and pulled the blanket to cover both of us. "I love you garou" i said then i put my head on his chest, "love you to love" he said, he kissed on top of my head and we sleep.

A/n am i suck at it?? Idk, but sorry if you dont want this happend🙏🙏🙏 but dont worry in the next chapter will like you just woke up in the bed.

Words count: 733