Chapter 4 ( He found out )

Y/n POV

Me and garou we're getting dressed then we go outside and walk to the forest, we chit chat a little and then he say to me to stay.

I was so confused 'why is he need me to stay?' then i saw a bench and sit in it and wait for garou.

1 hour later

I was soo worried he didnt get back, i started walk where hes heading and when i saw its a full blood garou and a 2 bow in his back.

Garou POV

I looked behind and saw y/n "Y/N GO TO SAFETY!" I screamed, all the heroes look at her. Then she started standing infront of me.

"MISS WE NEED YOU TO GO, HES GONNA HURT YOU" one of the hero said.

"NO HES NOT JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIM THATS ALL I WANT!" She screamed and then she hugged me.

One of the hero started stike at us but i dodge it with y/n in my arm, she kissed me and i kissed back.

We let go "please garou...stop" she says, i let go of her and shake my head. When she tried to walk to me again one of the hero hold her arm and started running away.

Y/n POV

One of the hero hold my arm and started running away "GAROU" I screamed his name many times and then the hero left me in front of my house, then i fell to my kness and cried.

'I lost everyone i loved....'

2 days later

Y/n POV

I started walking back to my house to put my groceries, after i put them i saw a white hair in my bed.

I walk over to it and i saw garou. I crawl on top of him then rest my head on his chest.

Author POV

Garou use one hand to put the clothing away from his forehead and put one hand at her back.

They look at eachother then kissed eachother, its a passionette kiss then we let go of the kiss, "i miss you big guy" she says, "i miss you to babe~" he says then they cuddle eachother in the rest of the day.

Le Time Skip ( Tomorrow )

Garou POV

I woke up in her bed with her on top of me, i kissed y/n's forehead "wake up y/n~" i whisper in her ear.

Then she woke up then look at me, and hug me "glad your here garou" she says with a calm voice, i stroke her hair "c'mon wake up, let me make breakfast" i say with a calm voice to.

She roll to the other side then started sleeping again, 'she's so cute' i say in my head. I stand up then get dressed with my normal clothes. I got out from her room then i saw king....

King POV ( Before he is in the house )

'Argh they said its 1 week but its a lie, its only been 4 day i'm leaving, well the good thing i can see my little sister again' i say in my head. When i'm arrived i saw garou left her room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" I screamed, i'm pretty sure she can hear it. "Oh i just realized that she have a brother huh?, and her brother is a class S hero" he says.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER?!" I screamed again. Then me and garou hear a sobs in her room.

Y/n POV

I started sobbing when i have a nightmare that garou killed my brother. Then 2 boys open my door room and it makes a loud sound that made me look at them.

"Y/n are you ok?!" they both says, i started shock cause my brother is here. "King?...." i say quietly, "Y/N ARE YOU OK?! WHAT DID HE DO?!" my brother said while hugged me.

My brother looked at garou with a angry face, "i-i'm ok...but king?" i said with sad voice. "Yes?" my brother said, "i miss you..." i said. When i want to look at him ( Garou )....he dissapeared.

King POV

"I miss you..." she says, then i hug her more. "Dont worry i'm here, and explain what happend" i say. She frozed then started sobbing then cried in my shoulder. "I-i'm sorry..." she said, i forgive her then when i looked back he's gone.

'Fiuh what a relief' i said in my thought. Then i let go of her then took my phone and play her some calming song.

A/n acctuly its a song for meditation but its calm sooo yeah!, back to the story

After the song, she looked calm and thank me then hug me again, i hugged back.

We let go then i kiss her forehead "i'll make food k?" i said with a calm voice, "ok...i'll wait here" she said. "And dont forget to change your clothes" i said then i left her room to make her f/f and my favorite food.

Y/n POV

I changed my clothes while my brother is cooking, i use normal white plain shirt and a black short's. When i get outside from my room, i smell my favorite food then i walk to the kitchen "mmm u cook my favorite food" i say, "of course, u cooked for me all the time. So its my turn to cook for you" he said.

After eating i washed the plate and he play some games. After i washing the dishes i heard a knock in our door "y/n can you open it? I'm busy hehe" he said, "ur just playing game but ok" i said.

When i opended the door its....