Chapter 1

Sunday 11:00 pm

"I got off on floor 13, no in between
I roll my weed with fronto leaf
I chop my coke on hotel keys
I chop this face like Constantine
Constantly get déjà vu
I see me when I look at you
I never die, I multiply
So don't cry at my funeral!" I yelled at the top of my longs jumping along to the beat.

"Thank you so much for taking me to this concert Jupiter!" Avani yelled over the music, I smiled at her and we hugged. "Ofcourse! It's your birthday! And I kind of also did it for myself!" She giggled nodding her head.

Avani and I were at a Machine Gun Kelly concert, we both love his music so much, we have wanted to go for so long and we finally could.

~1 hour later~

We were walking back to the hotel that we were staying at while dancing along to music that Avani played on her phone.

"I don't need a xanny, to feel better" Avani laughed as I sang along, "it's not fair I want to be a good singer to!" She whined, she got into the elevator and then turned to looke at me. "Oh wait! I have to give this keycard, remember from the room yesterday" we got the wrong keycard to our room so we got a new one but forgot to give the first one back.

"I'll catch up with you" she said, I nodded and clicked on floor 13 as I got in. I took my phone out and decided to go on tiktok, I didn't have any followers, I only downloaded it because of Avani, I followed a few people but I didn't use it a lot, it wasn't really my thing.

I heard the elevator bleep and I walked out putting my phone in my pocket, I looked up and saw a boy with brown hair walk by, I stared at him and he stared back, for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of this kid, when he passed I frowned, I looked back and saw no one.

Was I going crazy?

I shrugged it off and got to our room opening it with the right keycard that Avani gave before she stepped out of the elevator.

"Hey! You know who I just met!"

"Hello! Earth to Jupiter, oh my god I'm so funny earth, jupiter, ya know!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Avani say something.

"What"

"I said guess who I met?"

"Uh I don't know, not your sense of humor that's for sure" I said laughing at my own joke, she glared but shook it off.

"Payton!"

"Payton? Who's that?" I asked, she sighed. "Are you kidding me! That guy I told you about, the one everyone is shipping me with?! Ugh...babyface!"

"Ohh him! Wait what he's here?" I asked. "Yeah weird right, he was also at Mgk's concert with his friend, Chase" she smiled, Chase? I thought. "Who's that again?"

"Oh jeez you never listen!"

"I do! But I just get distracted when you tell me long stories. "Just look up his insta it's Xlilhuddy"

I looked it up and saw that he posted a new picture just now, the longer I looked at him the more I recognized him but I just couldn't place my finger on it.

Instagram:

Xlilhuddy: I went to a mgk concert with Payton and Jaden, it was dope

Avaanii, Audrymikaa and 345,453 others liked this.

User3: cute

User85: I love mgk🖤🖤

Paytonmoormeier: est 4 life❌
(A/n: Comment if you love Colson🥺)

Jupiloopie: I was there 2

Xlilhuddy: jupiloopie I feel like I know you..

Real life

When I read his comment I frowned, I guess I'm not the only one who feels that way, weird.

"Oh my god!" Avani said, I looked up from my phone. "What?"

"Diana and Belle are calling come here" I sat down next to her and looked at the other two girls on the phone.

"Hey sissie" Diana said, I smiled and waved.

"Avani! Tell me everything about you and Payton!" Belle said, I shook my head at the girl.

"Oh yeah! Well I forgot to say but Jupe he wants to hang out tonight at his hotelroom! You're coming with me btw"

"What! No no no I did not agree to this I can't I'm too awkward! You'll be fine on your own Avani" I said shaking my head, Belle and Diana laughed. "Don't laugh D you always stay inside!" I said to my sister, her big smile turned into a pout, I giggled and looked back at Avi.

"No what if he tries to rape me or some shit!" She replied, I shook my head and pushed her. "I'm not going..unless.." I said smirking. "Oh no" she frowned.

"Unless you buy me a whole tray of redbull" I was weirdly obsessed with redbull and it was becoming a problem, but I didn't really care, it kind of helps me be less awkward.

"Okay fine!" She said giving up, I smiled scrunching my nose. "Damn you're too cute Jupe I kind of want to fuck you" Belle said, I gasped and laughed. "Belle!"

"What we're both bi" everyone laughed and I shook my head. "Sorry but no thanks you're my fucking bestfriend"

"Fine!" She said sighing, Avani got a notification and I looked at it.

Payton🤫💞:
Want to come over?

"Wow slow down there girl he wants to go, now!" I said to Avani, she smiled and replied to him saying we would be there soon.

"Well girls, Jupe and I got somewhere to be, byee" she hung up on the two girls and looked at me.

"At least let me change" she nodded her head and I looked through my suitcase picking out an outfit, I've always loved fashion and all of my friends say I have a good sense of style but I kind of just wear what I want when I want.

I wasn't in the mood to look good so I just threw on something comfy and walked out.

"Well that's boring, I was hoping for something outgoing like you always do" Avani frowned.

"Yeah well I don't know this dude so I really don't give a shit" I simply said.