Chapter 17

Belsbaby:
Bitches
Wake up
Ya'll lazy af
Helllooo

Avii:
Shut up Belle go to bed

Jupieboo:
I second what Avs said

Dia:
I third what Avi said

Belsbaby:
Ya'll boring
I want to have a girls day
We haven't been together like the three of us for so long
I miss u guys:(

Jupieboo:
You see us like everyday hun

Belsbaby:
I know but the boys are always with usssss pleaseeee D I know u want to hang out right!

Dia:
No but fine
Only bc I luh u

Jupieboo:
Only if you stop whining

Belsbaby:
Pinkypromise!
Okay I'm coming over soon see u girls in one hour be ready and Avani I'm picking u up k cya soonXD

I groaned as I stretched all of my limbs, I looked around my room and sighed, I was so tired and felt like smoking some weed, it had been a while since the whole party thing went down and ever since I started smoking, no one knew and I didn't want anyone to find out, but something about having that feeling of weed in my system calmed me down from all of the anxiety that was built up in my body, I opened my walk in closet and my shirt drawer, I lifted up some shirts to find a joint, I picked it up and walked to my window.

I opened it and sat down grabbing my lighter, I lit the joint up and took a hit, I sat there untill I smoked half the joint, I didn't want the rest so I put it in a container and back in the drawer for later.

I took a shower and put on some clothes and did my make up, the usual, some concealer, blush on my cheeks and nose, highlight the fuck out of my face,mascara, winged eyeliner and lipgloss.

I heard the doorbell ring and walked downstairs, I opened the frontdoor and greeted Belle and Avani.

I yelled at Diana to come downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"I haven't had breakfast yet do you girls want anything" I looked at them and they smiled. "Whatever you're making" Belle said, Avani agreed and I nodded my head.

"Make some for me too please" Diana said walking in, all of us were talking while I was making pancakes, a beeping sound came from my phone and Avani grabbed it. "Mmm look who's facetiming Jupe, D and Bels" she teased, I raised my eyebrow and the three girls giggled, I took the phone out of her hand and saw the caller ID.

Chase🖤🌙

I shook my head and smiled, I accepted the call and Chase's head appeared on the screen. "Hey Chase" I said, the girls squeeled and I threw some pancake batter their way, they all ran out of the room and I giggled. "What's up?" I asked him, he smiled looking at me, I put the phone down and continued making pancakes.

"Well nothing I just wanted to see your face" I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "Shut up" I whined, he chuckled and I flipped the pancake. "No really, I just miss you" he said, I shook my head. "You saw me two days ago Chase"

"I know but that's two days ago!"

"Yup"

"JJ?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I uhh, well I don't know like, maybe" I giggled seeing his cheeks turn red. "Yes Chase?" I smiled. "Can I like take you out on a date sometime" he smiled shyly.

"As in a date date?" I asked him, he nodded his head and I turned a little red. "Sure" I said quietly.

"Wait really?!" He said suprised. "Yup" I said popping the 'p'

"Oh thank god that was nerve wrecking"

Before I could say anything the girls stormed back in. "I'm gettin' hungry!" Belle said, Avani jumped on my back and Diana grabbed my phone. "Oh my god D!" I squeeled trying to get my phone back.

"I'm sorry Chase but this bitch is busy we need food bye hun!" Diana said, she hung up the phone and I frowned.

"I hate you guys" I pouted and put the last pancake on the plate.

After we ate we all grabbed out pennyboards and skated around a bit, we ate lunch at a really cute cafe and got back home, we decided to take Belle's car and go to the cinema, we watched a star is born and after we went to mac donalds and got take out, then we drove to the beach and took a blanket with us.

We layed it on the sand and sat there eating our mc dinalds. "So Avi how are you and Pay?" Diana asked looking at her, Avani smiled and scrunched up her nose. "We're dating" she said, my eyes grew wide and I jumped into the girls arms. "Finally!"

"I'm so happy for you Avi!" Belle said, Diana gave her a hug and I stole a chicken nugget from Belle. "You have your own!" She whined, I smiled and nodded. "I know"

"So D, Belle do you have any love in your life?" I smiled at the girls, they looked at eachother and smiled, I looked at both of them and my eyes grew wide. "Wait you two?" I asked, Belle nodded her head and I squeeled jumping up from the blanket and running away. "Oh my god!" I yelled, all of them were now dieing of laughter, I returned and smiled.

"Das cute!" I said hugging them both, Avani did the same and then all of them looked at me.

"Sooo you and Chase huh babygirl" Avani said, I pouted and buried my face in my hands. "It's nothing" I mumbled, I looked up and saw all of them looking at me with unamused faces. "Okay I may or may not like him jus a lil'" I said holding my thumb and index finger above eachother leaving a little gab inbetween. "You so like him" Belle said, I giggled and scrunched my nose.

"I do" I said smiling.

(Jus pretend dat this iz mah bb jupiter)

Jupiloopie: before a kid around 11 sat next to me and told me I was ugly🙈

Xlilhuddy, jadenhossler and 54,354 others liked.

Xlilhuddy: u cute

User8: I wuv u

User32: omg she's so pretty I can't

Jadenhossler: CUTE!!!

Paytonmoormeier: are those my glasses?

Jupiloopie: paytonmoormeier whaaattt nooo?1!1!?