Chapter 7

Thursday

I woke up by the sun blinding my eyes, I heard knock on my door and I rubbed my eyes. "Yeah" I said with my raspy morning voice. "Someone's here for you" mom said, I groaned and stood up, I put my hair in a messy bun with two loose strands in front.

I walked down the stairs still barely awake with Moonlight on my head crawling around, when I walked into the kitchen my eyes grew wide. "Chase oh shit hi uh"

"Goodmorning princess" he smiled and I looked at my feet blushing. "What are you doing here?" I asked him, I walked up to the kitchen island and sat down, he was across from me leaning against the stove with his arms crossed. "Well I thought it would be fun to hang out, just us" he said walking up to me, he stood between my legs now and he was almost the same height.

"Sure but it's so early" I groaned, he laughed putting his hand on my knees, I shivered but he didn't notice, something about his touch made me feel so warm and happy. "It's 3 you know that right" I looked over at the clock and shrugged.

"Whatever, you know I have to change and do my make up and stuff it'll take long" I said smiling, I put my one of my hands on his and my other hand was behind me leaning against the island, with his thumb he drew circles on my leg, it was so calming and I almost forgot that my mom was in the other room.

"I'll wait" he said smiling, I shrugged and nodded. "Aright let's go" he took a step back to give me some space I hopped off of the island almost falling but he caught my waist in time. "I had that under control" I said sarcastically.

When we got upstairs I put Moonlight in her terrarium and gave her some food, then I opened Starlight's terrarium and picked the tarantula up looking at it to see if he was okay and stuff, I put him back in his cage and gave him his food.

"Can I choose your outfit?" Chase asked, I smiled and nodded, he walked to my closet and looked through some clothes untill finally picking one, he handed it to me and I went to the bathroom to change.

(A/n: Without the beany)

I walked out and gave a little twirl. "Damn I did good" he smiled and walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist picking me up, I squeeled and wrapped my legs around his waist, our faces were close to eachother.

I stared in his eyes his smile faded and so did mine, after a few seconds I looked away and buried my face in his neck while giggeling, he chuckled and put me down.

"Come on" he grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs and out the door. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see" we walked around still holding hands I looked down at our hands and so did he, when he realized he let go and disappointment washed over me, I pouted and grabbed his hand again, he looked at me and smiled as I looked at the ground with a small smile plastering my face.

"This place is cute" I said as Chase pulled out a chair for me, I sat down and thanked him.

We were at a cute little restaurant at sea, it was all very beachy, the chairs were blue and the table was light wood, there was a candle on the table with shells surrounding it.

"Hey can I ask you something Jupiter?" I looked up at him and nodded. "Why did you cry last night on facetime, what happened" my smile faded and I looked down at my hands, I started fiddeling with my scrunchie as I took a deep breath, he put his hand on top of mine and intertwined our fingers, I looked up at him staring in his blue eyes.

The sun made them even more beautiful, I could get lost in them every day. "Well, so uh" I stuttered and he smiled squeezing my hand.

"So I was with this guy and uh well I came home on our one year anniversary and he was uh, in my bed, fucking someone else, so I told him to leave, and he.. he"

"Hey it's okay I'm here" he whispered wiping away a few tears that had fallen down my cheek. "He tried to explain but I kept yelling at him to leave and calling the other girl a slut and shit and well he just he started saying that I was ugly anyways and no one wanted me and that he...that he understood why my dad left"

He sighed holding my chin so that I would look at him. "Well you know that's not true, I don't really know much about your family but I'm sure that your dad didn't leave because of you, and I'm even more sure that you are wanted I mean look at you, you're beautiful" I smiled and nodded.

"If you want to know about my family I'll tell you" I quietly said. "Only if you're ready" he said, I smiled and nodded.

"Well when I was two years old my biological dad passed away, I didn't know him very well, the only thing I have of him is this bracelet" I said showing my bracelet with planets on it and little moons and stars. "And my biological mom got remarried but a few years after she was murdered, the police thought I had to do with it at first"

"So now Diana and I were left with our stepdad who didn't like us at all so he put us up for adoption and left, and well now I have an amazing mother and father although they travel a lot when they are home we always have family days" I said smiling.

"I'm so sorry Jupiter" He said wiping away a few other tears.