Chapter 14

Four months after the concert

"Wake up! Wake up!" I said jumping on top of Diana's bed, today we all were hanging out again and with we all I mean, me, Anthony, Chase, Noen, Payton, Belle, Diana, Griffin, Avani and Jaden.

"I'm awake jeez" she pushed me off and the doorbell rang, I ran downstairs and opened the door, everyone arrived at the same time so I gave each of them a hug.

"Does anyone want anything to drink?" I asked, a few said yes and a few no. "I'll help" Noen said, I smiled warmly and he walked into the kitchen with me, I opened the fridge and took out some cola. "Two glasses" I said handing it to Noen, I grabbed three redbull and filled another glass with water and handed it to Noen. "Thanks" he smiled and took a sip of it.

"Oh god" Noen and I's head whipped away from eachother and faced my mom who held groceries. "Mom you're home already?"

"Honey" she said staring at Noen, I raised my eyebrow. "Uh mom"

"Get your sister, I need you three to come with me for a moment" I told Diana to come downstairs and we were led to mom's office, the three of us sat down on the couch, she looked through a few books on the shelf but grabbed one particular blue one, it was quite big and it seemed to be a photobook.

"Noen" my mom said, all of us looked at eachother suprised that she knew his name. "Okay look around the time that your mother" she said pointing at Diana and I. "Alena was pregnant with Diana your father had an affair with, with your mother Noen, but he felt so bad, for Alena and ofcourse Diana, that he abandoned you and your mother, a few months before his death he told Alena about it, she tried to get in contact with your mother but she never responded"

"Was his death really an accident?" Diana asked, I looked at her and then Noen and back to mom. "No, I'm sorry, he..he committed sucicide" I didn't hear the rest of what she said, I had walked out of the room, I couldn't believe it, Noen's my half brother, my real dad left him and his mom, and then committed suicide, I tried to push the thoughts away, I wasn't going to let my day be ruined by this, I didn't know how I felt, I was so confused.

I walked to the livingroom and jumped on the couch next to Jaden, I cuddled up to him and he smiled, I looked around the room and Chase's eyes caught me, he knew something was up, by the look in his eyes I could tell he asked if I was okay, I nodded my head and he raised his eyebrow, I mouthed 'later' indicating that I would tell him all of this later.

Diana and Noen came walking in and everyone looked at them, Noen's arm was around Diana's neck and Diana's arms were wrapped around Noen's waist, they looked at me and smiled, I returned the gesture.

"What happened?" Avani asked breaking the silence, I looked at Diana and Noen, Diana nodded her head and so did I telling Noen to explain. "Well uh I'm there half brother" he said, everyone's jaws dropped and I sighed, Jaden's grip around my waist tightened, I looked up at him and he looked at me.

"You know what maybe we should deal with this later" Payton said sitting up straight. "Yeah let's just all have fun" Anthony said, we all agreed and went back to talking about random shit while music was playing in the background.

 "Yeah let's just all have fun" Anthony said, we all agreed and went back to talking about random shit while music was playing in the background

Jupiloopie: quality content

Bellethebeast, jadenhossler and 154,548 others liked.

Jadenhossler: I saw you take this pic

Anthonyreeves: teach me

Fan64: how r u cute from every angle

Fan23: this is so cute

Fan76: I love u🥺

Bellethebeast: talk bitch

"Can we just talk" I sang out loud looking at Belle everyone looked at me and I buried my face into Jaden's chest. "Bitch stop being so good at singing it makes me insecure" Avani said, I giggled and shook my head.

"Honestly same" Belle said.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. "Private?" I whispered, I picked it up and walked out of the room. "Who is this?" I asked.

"Jupiter? Is that you?" I heard the voice of a male ask.

"Who are you?" I asked ones more.

"It's me, your father"

"N..no"