Chapter 5

Thursday 11:45 am

Instagram

Xlilhuddy: back with Noen🥺

Notnoen, jupiloopie and 354,646 others liked.

Notnoen: 🥺🥺🖤

Fan54: yess

User84: I love you two sm

Jupiloopie: this is so cute omg🥺

Xlilhuddy: jupiloopie I know I love your brother

Jupiloopie: xlilhuddy stawp he's probably so uncomfy

Notnoen: jupiloopie xlilhuddy lol no used 2 it he's been saying it all day

Xlilhuddy: jupiloopie notnoen jupe, noen and I are coming over you two need to meet right now!

Real life

I read Chase's comment and laughed. "Diana, Chase is coming over with that Noen guy"

"Oh okay!" She smiled. "What are you going to do?"

"No idea but you're coming with me" she nodded her head and I smiled, I said that I was going to change so I ran up the stairs to my closet.

I heard the doorbell ring and the door open shortly after, Diana must have opened it, I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs.

"Hi JJ!" Chase said hugging me, I smiled and hugged back. "This is Noen, Noen this is Jupiter" I looked at him and smiled a bit, we just stared at eachother for a moment untill Chase broke the silence. "Soo anyway uhm yeah we thought we could go grab some lunch"

I nodded my head not taking my eyes off of Noen, I quickly glanced over at Diana who did the exact same thing. "Where do you want to go?" Noen asked him quietly, he seemed so familiar.

"Uh why don't you choose Diana." She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Chase. "Uhh well let's go to this really cute cafe, it's down the street, Jupe and I always go there" she suggested, her voice was soft and quiet as always, this time I felt Noen stare at me, I looked at him and he smiled slightly, I smiled back.

We hadn't noticed that Diana and Chase were already on there way untill we heard Chase call us, we stopped look at eachother and walked up to the others.

Diana started walking next to me while Noen walked next to Chase. "Okay you feel the same way right?" She asked me, I looked at her and nodded. "I think so, like do we know that kid?!"

"Dude what if mom and dad actually did have another baby!" She said a little too loud, Noen's head turned and he looked at us. "I'm not the only one who feels that way I guess" he said quietly smiling a bit. "Oh shit I'm so sorry Diana is like a mess she's insane!" I said pushing Diana.

"Hey! Bitch!" She pushed me back a bit. "No no it's okay I feel like I actually know you two" he said laughing, I looked at chase and he just shrugged.

The whole lunch was actually fun, we talked about a lot of things and every now and then I would glance at Noen trying to figure out if there was a possibilty but that would just be insane.

When we got back home I changed once again for a picture, yep just one picture, I went up to the mirror and did a few poses, Noen saw me and jumped into the picture, we decided to take a few together and finally we got a good one that I wanted to post.

Instagram

Jupiloopie: look at me and my brother being cute n shit, also yes he stood in the bathtub it was the only way to take this picture so calm down(a/n: lol my edit sux but idc)

Dianalama, jadenhossler and 65,463 others liked.

Notnoen: tehee yaha woehoe

User53: Noen looks so good

User12: they kind of look alike sorta

Xlilhuddy: babies🖤

Jadenhossler: djskjcek you two met!

Dianalama: aw look at my brother and sister