Chapter 3

(Once again I did not edit this tell me if something is wrong thx ilu<3)

Tuesday 1:34 pm

I opened the front door to my house and saw Diana and Belle eating breakfast, Avani's mom dropped me off this morning after we took a cab to her house which wasn't far away from the hotel we stayed at the last two days, last night we all stayed up talking, I was mostly quiet but I was there enjoying the company, turns out not everyone is shitty.

Before Avani and I went back to our room the boys gave us their number and we now have a groupchat called 'babypoos' not sure how that happened but I wasn't complaining.

The girls heard me when I dropped my bag on the floor.

They both squeeled saying things that I couldn't hear because of their high ass annoying voices. "I didn't sleep so if you talk to me I will fucking murder you when you least expect it I'm going upstairs and do not disturb me"

I walked upstairs into my room and grabbing some clothes before I stepped into the shower shuffeling my summer playlist, I sang along to Boyfriend as I shampood my hair, I hadn't washed it in three days and I really didn't wanted to be gross before going to the hairdresser today.

I got out of the shower and put on my outfit.

I got a notification, I picked up my phone to see who it was

Chase🙃:
Hey JJ

Me:
Ew JJ really please do not call me that

Chase🙃:
Deal with it it's cute
Anyways
What time are we meeting up n where

Me:
Skatepark? At like, uh 2?

Chase🙃:
Okay see ya then boo

Me:
Bye☺️

I smiled at his nickname for me, even if I said that I didn't like it, I did it was cute, I love it when people use nicknames and I do it a lot to, I mean I call Avani, Avi and Diana, Dia or D and Belle, Bels.

I grabbed my purple pennyboard and said bye to Belle and Diana who asked where I was going, I gave a brief explanation leaving Chase out of it, don't need those two getting ideas.

When I got there I already saw the familiar brunette sitting on a bench smiling at his phone, wonder what made him so happy?

I walked up behind him and put my arms around his neck, I caught a quick glimpse of his phone and saw that he was scrolling through my insta, how cute, I smiled and he looked up turning his phone off quickly.

"Stalking me now too huh it's only been one day" I said, he rolled his eyes, I walked around the bench and sat down next to him.

"Yeah well you don't really say anything about yourself so I thought maybe I'd find more out about you on here" he said holding his phone up, I shook my head and smiled.

"I'm a private girl, what can I say" I shrugged and his smile grew bigger. "And a cute one too" he put his around my shoulder and we started walking to the hairdresser.

There was a silence between us as we looked around at the teens all skateboarding, it wasn't awkward, it was..well comforting, I liked it, I liked that he didn't push me to talk about myself or talk at all as a matter of fact, it was like he knew exactly what to do and say at what time, it was weird, I never met anyone like him before.

"You know" he said breaking the silence, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up. "You should meet my friend Noen" he smiled down at me, I tilted my head a little. "Huh everyone keeps saying that"

"Yeah well he's just like you, I almost think you two are brother and sister" he chuckled, I shook my head. "Wouldn't that be crazy, if you were his long lost sister" he said hopping away from me now walking backwards while looking at me. "Yeah like that is basically impossible honey" I chuckled.

"Oeh honey, I like it" he smiled at the nickname I gave him. "Okay calm down there loverboy" I patted his back as he turned to walk next to me again.

"Last one at the hairdresser is a rotten egg!" He yelled throwing his skateboard on the ground, my eyes widened as I did the same. "Not fair!" I squeeled.

~a few minutes later~

"Ha! I beat you!" I said acting like a child, he pouted and I smiled squeezing his face with one hand. "Cutie" I said, he smirked and I shook my head. "You're not that awkward you know" he said as we walked in.

"I know, it's weird normally I am but, around you I feel like, myself" I said looking at the ground while I walked in, Chase following close behind.

I sat down in the chair and the hairdresser began, Chase and I were still talking but I decided to look up Noen or whatever.

Instagram:

Notnoen: hi🤡🌴

Notnoen: hi🤡🌴

Jadenhossler, anthonyreeves and 325,535 others liked

Jupiloopie: good day sir

User53: you and Jupiter could be brother and sister tbh

User97: user53 that's what i've been saying! They look alike!

Jadenhossler: Jupiter are you stalking my friends?!?!1!?

Jupiloopie: Jadenhossler only bc Chase told me that this kid and I could be long lost siblings

Notnoen: Jupiloopie lol who are you? Not to be rude🖤

Jupiloopie: notnoen hi I'm Jupiter sorry I'll leave I feel awkward bye

Benjikrol: cute!🤡

Real life

"Are you stalkin Noen" Chase asked me, my eyes grew wide. "What nooo I would never"

He chuckled and I smiled, he's cute, I frowned. "What's up?" He asked I shook my head and said nothing, why would I think he's cute like no calm down Jupiter seesh.