Chapter 4

Tuesday 5:00 pm

I was sprawled out on the couch, I just came home from the hairdresser and Chase had already left, I decided to call Belle and ask where she was, last time I saw her she was here but not anymore I guess. "Hey Belle where u at" I asked her when she picked up the phone.

"Hi babes I'm home why?"

"Want to come over? I need some new pics with my new hair"

"Oh yeah! Ofcourse I'll be there in ten bye love you"

"Love you too"

I smiled and decided to text the groupchat.

Text

Babypoos:

Me:
Hello everyone..

Chase🙃:
Hello..

Jaden😊:
Hiii!!!!

Me:
No this is a serious matter mister Hossler..

Jaden😊:
I-

Avi🖤:
Oh hi what's up?

Me:
I'm bored and waiting for Belle help

Payton😝:
Who's Belle?

Me:
Oh no one just the queen of everything

Avi🖤:
Damn what about me bitch

Me:
I- sorry but you r clown🤡

Avi🖤:
I had that coming

Chase🙃:
Can I come over 2?:(

Me:
Boi we were just together

Jaden😊:
Wait you two.. I.. what!

Me:
Sush

Chase🙃:
I know but I'm bored

Me:
Okayy fine

Avi🖤:
Can I come 2 cuz u have some explaining to do miss

Me:
I don't but sure

Me:
All of you can come if you want

Jaden😊:
Yeaah

Payton😝:
Sorry I can't I'm babysitting my niece

Me:
Goodluck🖤

Payton😝:
Thanks🙃🥰

Real life

I heard the bell ring and I smiled, I ran to the hallway and opened the door. "Hi babes!" Belle said hugging me, I hugged back and ran into the kitchen.

"Change of plans, a few more people are coming" I smiled, she frowned. "Wait what who!"

"Jaden, Chase and Avi" she smiled and nodded her head. "Alright! No idea who those two boys are but okay!"

"You'll see" I smiled, we sat down on the kitchen counter drinking redbull, after a few minutes we heard the door open.

"Hi bitchesss!" Avani said walking in, both of our heads turned and we all squeeled like babies, it was funny but cringy. "Hii!" Belle said hugging her tight, Avani hugged me next and I saw Jaden and Chase awkwardly standing there.

"Hi guys!" Jaden smiled at me as I greeted the two, he opened his arms and pouted, I shook my head smiling. "Fine"

I walked up to him and put my arms around my neck, he put his around my waist and lifted me off the ground, I giggled and wrapped my legs around his torso.

For some reason these kids make me feel so comfortable even though we just met, it feels like i've known them for years.

"What is going on?" I heard Belle yell whisper to Avani. "I have no idea we have created a monster" Jaden put me down and I frowned looking at them. "Bitch" I said flipping them off, they laughed and so did Jaden and Chase.

"Do I get a hug or what?" Chase asked, I smirked at him and shook my head. "Nope" I said popping the 'P' he gasped and I ran away to the livingroom he ran after me and caught up grabbing me by my waist from behind and lifting me, I squeeled and he put me down. "Fine"

I put my arms around his waist and he put his around my neck, I smiled and pushed him away. "Okay that's enough" I walked back to the hallway where Belle and Jaden were introducing themselves.

"What is going on down here!" I heard Diana say while she walked down the stairs. "Uh oh no" she quickly ran back up when she saw Jaden and everyone else. "No wait Dia!" I yelled running up the stairs before she could close her door I held it with my hand. "Please come meet Chase and Jaden" I whined, she shook her head and I pouted. "Pretty please"

I kept bugging her untill she said yes and I jumped in the air. "Come on"

We walked into the livingroom seeing everyone talking and stuff. "Guys this is my sister Diana" I said pointing at the awkward girl next to me. "Hi!" Jaden said waving at her, she smiled a little and waved back. "That's Jaden and that's Chase" I said pointing at the two.

We all started talking to eachother, Diana was quiet at first but joined in from time to time.

"Guys come on! Jupe and I were going to take pictures because she has new hair, it's a tradition" she said laughing, I smiled and nodded my head.

We all walked around the city and took pictures together or alone, it was fun, I loved it.

Jupiloopie: Chase was staring at me and it made me feel uncomfy🥺

Xlilhuddy, paytonmoormeier and 45,646 others liked.

Jupiloopie: but thank u to my fwends for this amazing day I wuv u guys

Xlilhuddy: sowwy u looked cute

User54: I kind of ship Chase and Jupiter

User23: omg I loveee your new hair

Notnoen: 🤔

Paytonmoormeier: sad that I couldn't be there

Jupiloopie: paytonmoormeier same🥺 but you know who was more sad.. Avi🤭

Jadenhossler: wowowowowowo stop right there miss who said you could go off like that

Jupiloopie: jadenhossler Sowwy

Jadenhossler: jupiloopie I will only forgive you if you will be my cuddle buddy

Jupiloopie: jadenhossler deal

Dianalama: godzamn bwabygwirl yews pwop owf

Bellethebeast: ugh too cute

Avaanii: #jase