Chapter 2

(I haven't edited this yet I'm busy lol tell me if there is a mistake thx luh u)

Tuesday 1:00 am

Avani knocked on room 15 two rooms away from ours and a guy with blondish hair opened it, that must be Payton, I thought to myself.

"Hey! Avani!" He brought her in for a hug while I just awkwardly stood behind her looking at my feet.

"Hi Payton! This is Jupiter, the girl I told you about!"

"Oh yeah the shy one!"

I looked up and glared at Avani. "Avani!" I whined, Payton smiled and hugged me, I tensed up and my eyes grew wide. "H..hi" I awkwardly hugged him back and he chuckled. "Sorry, just trying to make you feel welcome, I have a friend that reminds me of you, his name is Noen, you should meet him some day"

I nodded my head slowly and a small smile appeared on my lips, we walked in and two other boys layed on one of the two beds. "Hi!" One of them said, he stood up and hugged Avani. "I'm Jaden"

He went over to hug me to but before he did a frown appeared on his face. "Wait is this that one girl Chase?" My eyebrow raised as I heard the name Chase, I looked behind Jaden and, yes, there he was, Chase, the boy that I didn't only see on instagram but also the boy I passed in the hallway, my eyes grew wide and turned around feeling very awkward.

I felt everyone's eyes on me and I was shivering. "Guys stop staring at her" Avani said breaking the silence, I didn't hesitate to glance back once and walk out of the room.

this was way to much for me, I know it's stupid but I hate it when all the attention is on me, I don't want it ever, I don't want to meet new people because I'm scared of getting judged, I mean it's weird to say because I change my hair color like every week so I stand out like a sore thumb but still.

Flashback

There I stood, all eyes were on me as two policemen walked up to me, "Jupiter May you are a suspect of the murder of your mother Alena May" everything that the cop said after was a blur to me, my mom was murdered and I was a suspect, I looked around, people were whispering to eachother or laughing and pointing, tears streamed down my face as I got led out of the school handcuffed.

The next day

"Hey look who it is the girl who killed her mom!" The bitch from my school said, my jaw tensed up and I bawled my fist wanting to punch the annoying blonde in her face. "Fuck you" I whispered walking by. "What did you say!" She pushed me up against the lockers and I stared at her, I punched her in the face with my fist. "Ow ow oh em gee she hit me help!" I shook my head and ran out of the school.

People were whispering as I ran by or flipping me off.

Real life

I started running around the halls, my vision was blurry and I barely could stand up straight, ofcourse I was having another panick attack, what's new.

"Hey!" I heard someone behind I turned around quickly ready to punch whoever but my wrist were caught by two strong hands. "Hey hey calm down okay" I shook my head and looked up seeing Chase, I sighed and my muscles relaxed a bit. "It's okay" he repeated, he brought me into a hug and I tensed up but something about his touch was so calming.

"I just wanted to say sorry for back there and properly introduce myself." He didn't let go of me but he was far enough to look me in my eyes, I stared back into his ocean blue eyes that calmed me down even more. "It's okay, I just, don't like attention"

"I can tell" he chuckled, I pouted and frowned punching his chest which did absolutely nothing. "Woah there John Cena" he said, I smiled and one appeared on his face too.

"So you do smile"

"Yes ofcourse I'm human, but that doens't mean I have to like them"

"And you're funny"

"It wasn't a joke" I chuckled.

"You have a human friend though" I raised my eyebrows. "Who knows maybe Avani isn't human" he gasped and backed up, I chuckled and shook my head.

I've never felt this comfortable around someone I just met, weird.

"You know I thought I'd have bad luck all night long but I guess not because I met a beautiful girl and went to an awsome concert." I blushed and looked down at my feet fiddling with my nails. "Why did you think you'd have bad luck" I asked quietly.

"Cause we're on floor 13"

I giggled. "You believe in that?" His eyes grew wide. "You don't!"

"Well I don't know, I guess, let's get back to everyone"

We walked back to the room and opened it seeing Avani cuddeling Payton and Jaden sprawled out on the bed next to it, they were laughing and talking, looks like they had fun while we were gone, I thought.

"Hey! Don't have to much fun without us!" Chase said jumping ontop of Jaden. "Yooo chill Chase!" Jaden said pushing him off, I giggled and Jaden smiled at me. "Come on! I never got that hug Jupiter" he opened his arms and I shook my head. "Please come on babygirl."

"Calm down there tiger she's too innocent for you" Avani said, I chuckled and walked over to the bed embracing Jaden in a hug, he pulled me onto the bed, I smiled into his neck. "You guys are weird" I pulled away from him and he frowned. "You're a good hugger I want another one" he whined.

"Nope I've had enough human contact" I said quietly, he shrugged and I got up sitting on the couch across from the two beds, the teens were all talking while I was just looking at every single one of them taking it all in.

Payton was with his back against the headboard looking at Jaden who was on his left, Avani's head was on his lap while she stared at the wall in front of her.

Chase was laying with his head on his pillow of the bed closest to the window, he was on his phone and at the end of his feet was Jaden who propped himself up on his elbow while supporting his head with his hand, his back was towards me as he looked at Payton who was now talking.

I decided to also go on my phone and I looked through my camera roll for a cute picture to post.

Instagram:

Jupiloopie: I'm changing my hair tmrow🖤 ps sowwy for the ugly pic

Bellethebeast, Dianalama and 23,546 others liked

Bellethebeast: sksk and I oop and I oop sksk

Dianalama: my heart died I luh yu sissie

User5: wowww this is not ugly

Xlilhuddy: can I come w chu?

Jupiloopie: Chase u r in the same room why don't you just ask?

Real life

I looked up from my phone to see Chase smiling, I nodded my head and he jumped up on the bed dancing like crazy, everyone looked at him and then me when they saw that I was dying of laughter.

"What don't we know?" Jayden asked, and I giggled. "Nothin'" I smiled and shook my head.