Chapter 8

Chase and I had left the restaurant and now went to the fair, we were talking and taking pictures and just fucking around a bit, it was amazing.

"Hey sir could you take a picture of us?" Chase asked a random dude, I pouted but he smiled at me and told me to pose, the man took a few pictures and we thanked him. "I'm posting these for sure"

"Send me that one" I said pointing at one of the pictures.

(A/n: let's just act like this isn't Cynthia..)

Xlilhuddy: I apologize in advance for all of the pictures of this day🤭

Avaanii, Imgriffinjohnsen and 546,353 others liked.

Avaanii: this.. this right here.. I support this!

Paytonmoormeier: why didn't I get invited

Jadenhossler: you stole my cuddlebuddy

Jupiloopie: jadenhossler nah still here boo

Fan54: YESSS this is so cute

Fan86: I ship them so much djcksnnfnd

User23: are you two dating?

Bellethebeast: wow this is cute

Real life

I smiled reading the comments and sometimes replying to one. "Come on! The sun is almost going down!"

He took my hand and ran to some sort of abandoned house not to far away. "Uh are you sure Chase" he nodded his head and climbed through the window and jumped a few feet down.

"Here let me help" he put his hands on my waist and lifted me to the ground, for a second we stared at eachother but then he smiled and ran up the stairs to the roof, I followed close behind and we sat down, I put my head on his shoulder staring at the view.

We didn't talk, we just enjoyed each others company, looking at the amazing view, forgetting everthing, just enjoying life, this was such a perfect day, but for some reason every day is perfect with him.

"You know what's funny?" He said.

"What?"

"I counted all of the floors, if the roof would count as floor i'd be-"

"Floor 13?" I asked, he nodded his head and I smiled.

"Floor 13"

Jupiloopie: sunset with you⛅️

Xlilhuddy, avaanii and 132,234 others liked.

Comments disabled

(I rlly like this book🥺 I have so many chapters planned and I luv it)