Chapter 6

A month after the concert

Wednesday

I was just laying in bed watching youtube with my snake moonlight (a/n: one of those cutie small ones🥺) when I got facetimed. "Shit!" I said scared. "Jupiter are you okay!" My mom asked. "Yeah sorry!" I yelled back, Moonlight got off of the top of my head and wrapped around my neck but in a cute way.

I answered the call pointing the camera to the ceiling. "Hey JJ" I saw three boys one of them was Chase and the other two I didn't know. "Hi" I quietly said, all of them laughed and I pouted. "Oh yeah uh these are Anthony and Griffin"

"Which one is which?" I asked, the two laughed and I pointed the camera at myself. "Damn she's cute" one of them said. "Anthony shut up" the other said, well that must be Anthony.

"Wait hold up is that a snake?!" The other one asked, Griffin I'm assuming, I giggled. "Yup this is Moonlight" I picked her up with my hand as she crawled around my fingers. "Ew that's...kind of hot" Anthony said, I frowned looking at him. "You're really desperate" I stated bluntly.

"Chase you said she was shy and awkward!" He said to Chase. "Yeah well she usually is!"

"Yeah but I just have a big hatred towards fuckboys" I said memories flooding my mind.

Flashback

There I stood, looking at my boyfriend with some other bitch in my bed fucking, great, this is just amazing. "Matt what the fuck!" I said. "Baby no no let me explain" he said putting on his underwear. "No" I said running downstairs. "Get out of my house and take that whore with you" I said quietly. "Babygirl please"

"I said! Get out of my fucking house and don't you dare ever come back again! Get that little slut out of my fucking room and leave!" His eyes grew wide as tears spilled out of my eyes. "Well fucking fine! I never liked you anyway you shitty bitch! Just so you know you should be lucky you had me because no other boy would ever want your annoying ass, on top of that you're fucking ugly! No wonder your dad left you!" That was all it had to take, I slapped him across his face and pushed him to the ground.

Adrenaline does wonders, I yelled and screamed like a crazy person but I didn't care, he finally left with that bitch and I closed the door falling to the ground.

Real life

"Jupiter!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Chase call my name. "Are you okay?" Griffin asked, I hadn't noticed that tears rolled down my cheek, I wiped them away quicky and nodded my head. "Y..yeah I'm so s..sorry I didn't mean to call you a fuckboy" I apologized. "No it's okay, it was kind of rude of me to say and I'm sure you have your reasons" he smiled warmly and I nodded.

"Well I called you because one I wanted you to meet these two and two well I don't know I just wanted to talk" he chuckled and I smiled, his laugh is so cute. "Thanks" he smiled, I raised my eyebrow and then it sunk in. "Oh shit" I covered my mouth with my hand throwing my phone onto the bed, all three of them laughed.

"Calm down Jupe, it was cute" I blushed and picked the phone back up. "Damn I look good after crying" I said changing the subject, they all laughed and I raised my eyebrows. "I'm going to take a picture bye"

"Wait you're leaving?" Anthony asked.

"No but yes" I went to my camera leaving the call but not hanging up ya know yeah okay.

"Said you never gonna lie, liar, shit gon' come round' full cycle I flipped the script on you, tell me why ya mad tell me why ya hurt bet you didn't think that the tables would turn, you gon' fuck around imma do the same yeah how you like that karma how you like that karma yeah that's just fairplay" I sang 'fairplay' by Kiana Ledé without even noticing.

"You're really good" Griffin said. "Hm?" I went back to the call and the boys were all smiling. "You're good at singing" he said, I chuckled. "I guess"

"Damn she knows!" Anthony said, I giggled. "No but everyone tells me that so I guess I started to believe it a little"

"You should post a cover on instagram" Chase said, I shook my head. "Nope"

"Why not?!" He asked.

"Because I'm insecure"

He rolled his eyes and Anthony started telling a story, we talked for hours intill I fell asleep.

Instagram

Jupiloopie: *squish*

Avaanii, anthonyreeves and 76,354 others liked.

Xlilhuddy: you're so fucking cute

Jupiloopie: xlilhuddy naw you r very hot tho:)

Fan56: this is so cute omg

Fan23: wowowowowow

Avaanii: you look like you've cried r u ok bb

Dianalama: OMG YES SISSIE

Anthonyreeves: you're pretty... nice

Jupiloopie: anthony you're ugly... ugly nice

Imgriffinjohnson: so you took this picture the whole time you were gone lmao

Jupiloopie: imgriffinjohnson respect the drip mister Jonhson

Notnoen: aw this is cute🥺